Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

Just now, Jono62 said:

Would like to see him given a chance next game. Cash seems off it.

Would prefer it to be gradual not easy for young players you only have to look at the amount of people who lost patience with JJ first half today.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

KKH will be licking his lips, the competition with do Cash a world of good. We need to improve in this area.

I really think Kesler might be the answer, Phil. He's exactly the type of wing back that Gerrard wants - very attacking.

• Like 1

Just now, lexicon said:

I really think Kesler might be the answer, Phil. He's exactly the type of wing back that Gerrard wants - very attacking.

Yes, hope he gets a chance vs the right oppostion to see if he can handle the pressure. Hope he can, its what we need and it saves a fortune.

• Like 1

I think it spoke volumes that Gerrard recalled KKH and not Guilbert, and then put him straight in the match day squad today. 
I’d be giving the lad a chance now. I’ve never been a big fan of Cash due to his lack of football intelligence, dives in too much, poor passing/crossing. I can’t see him getting any better technically and I think he’ll be a bench warmer at best next season if he stays. 

• Like 2

Just now, Danishlad said:

Cash does strange things but I think he is still improving

He's one of those that plays the game at 100mph. Reminds me of Weimann in full back role.

Going to ground very often when crowd demand it. Overhits loads of crosses so that's something I want to see us improve on training ground as criminal for some of the good positions he gets into.

I've never looked at him though and thought he's out of his depth at this level at all though like say Targett in his first season for us so with us and where we are currently he's more than adequate and I agree with Gerrard for how we now play Targett is a weaker link.

Playing for Poland regularly aswell should also sharpen up elements of his game as different requirements at international level compared to prem.

On 15/01/2022 at 20:56, Jono62 said:

The way KKH played against City for Swindon showed he's more than ready imo.

Lots of lower league players in the FA cup play well on the night against huge opposition, doesn’t mean they’ll all ready for the prem.

Gotta be careful with the youngsters. 

Buzzing gerrards taking a close look at him and bet he gets minutes in the prem soon, But to think he could replace cash right now is naive I think. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Didn’t play for the U23 tonight any idea why ? Possibly because we intend to blood him soon?

Probably because he’s the only RB cover we have. 

Absolute madness we started the season with no RB cover IMO 

• Like 1

Â