WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

A man is in a bar having a drink when he notices a well dressed guy come through the door with 5 beautiful women all over him. He also happens to have an Orange for a head. The man at the bar watches him flirt and buy rounds and flash bankrolls of money and get all the attention in the room for an hour before getting up the nerve to approach the man. "Excuse me, Sir..." he says, "I have to ask...I see you here with all these beautiful women, and all this money, and all this attention...but I noticed you have an Orange for a head. How did all this happen for you?" The man with an Orange for a head replies "Well I was walking on a beach one day when I found a magic lamp. I rubbed it and a genie popped out and granted me three wishes. First, I wished for all the attention from the hottest women in the world. Second, I wished for an unlimited supply of money. Third, and this is where I kind of **** it up, I wished to have an Orange for a head.

• Like 3

A Catholic boy in confession says "Bless me Father, I have sinned, I masturbated while thinking about my sister".

"That's a disgrace..." said the priest "especially when you have two gorgeous brothers".

The US Military has cancelled its multi billion dollar research and development program into the next generation of stealth aircraft as they discover simply turning off the transponder has the same effect.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

Say what you will about Ryanair, but their tight fuel reserve policy guarantees a search radius of not more than 50 miles if one of their planes went missing.

....You could also rule out the ransom angle!

Just logged into Facebook & it appears there's a zombie apocalypse happening...my bad...it's just some cancer awareness no make up selfies thing.**

**Courtesy of Sickipedia.org

Less of a joke, more a statement of fact!

What do you call a fifteen year old small heath supporter with a dick in her mouth, a dick in her arse, a dick in her word removed and a dick in each hand?

Best to call her later - she's busy.

• Like 1

Just logged into Facebook & it appears there's a zombie apocalypse happening...my bad...it's just some cancer awareness no make up selfies thing.**

**Courtesy of Sickipedia.org

Less of a joke, more a statement of fact!

But don't tell them that what they are doing is utterly pointless unless they start posting links to advice as well as selfies. That didn't go down to well.

Â