WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

There's these two dudes on a flight leaving JFK for Heathrow, and during the trip they get to talking. The first ones like, "do you live in the city?" And the guys like, "yeah, east village." The first guys like, "oh, I love that neighborhood. What do you do?" And the second guys like "oh, I'm a beekeeper." And the first guy is slightly taken aback at this and says "you're a beekeeper? In manhattan? How many bees do you keep?" And the second guy says "oh, about 50,000" so the first guy is like, "how do you keep 50,000 bees in Manhattan?!? Where Do you keep them?" And the second guy says "in a shoebox in my closet." And the first guy can't believe his ears and just in total shock is like "you keep fifty thousand bees in a shoebox in your closet?" And the second guy says "yeah. **** em."

• Like 4

I had been thinking of having a nice steak for dinner all day at work today. When I got home, my wife was actually cooking steak.

"I've been thinking of steak all day." I smiled, "How did you know?"

"Didn't you know I'm a mind reader?" She winked.

What a woman! That means she doesn't mind me thinking of her sister every time we have sex.

• Like 2

He was in ecstasy with a huge smile on his face as his wife moved forwards, then backwards, forward, then backwards again... back and forth... back and forth... in and out... in and out. Her heart was pounding... her face was flushed... then she moaned, softly at first, then began to groan louder.

Finally, totally exhausted, she let out an almighty scream and shouted "OKAY OKAY!! I CAN'T PARK THE **** CAR! You do it, you SMUG bastard"

• Like 1

I used to do a bad impression of Eric Morecambe, but now I've seen the error of my waheys!

The new government website dedicated to the development of the individual will be hosted at gov.uk/yourself

I might open a shop called "Pi". I don't know what it would sell but it would be open 22/7

Sometimes I genuinely don't care if my wife has had an orgasm or not. I just want her to get off the washing machine

They're remaking the Tommy Steele classic "Half a Sixpence". It's 3d

Doctor: "Your wife's in hospital". Me: "How is she?" Doctor: "I'm afraid she's critical". Me: "Ah, you get used to that"
  • Like 3

The UK Government has said that Scotland could end up as a Third World country if they vote for independence.

I don't know if things will improve to that extent, but you never know.

Awful joke that.  It's not even factual.

The UK Government has said that Scotland could end up as a Third World country if they vote for independence.

I don't know if things will improve to that extent, but you never know.

Awful joke that.  It's not even factual.

Ahhh you got me. I didn't realise all jokes had to be factual.

Sorry about that. Strike the joke from the record 

Â