WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Think Mike told this one a while back, but it's one of my favourites - 

Werner Heisenberg is stopped for speeding on the autobahn by a police officer. “Professor Heisenberg,” the officer says, "do you know how fast you were going"?” “No,” Heisenberg replies “but I know exactly where I am"

Edited by theunderstudy

Think Mike told this one a while back, but it's one of my favourites - 

Werner Heisenberg is stopped for speeding on the autobahn by a police officer. “Professor Heisenberg,” the officer says, "do you know how fast you were going"?” “No,” Heisenberg replies “but I know exactly where I am"

It's half a joke.

He also had Schroedinger travelling with him.

The officer opens the trunk and says "Do you know you've got a dead cat back here?"

Schroedinger replies "Well I do now!"

Yup, and too often are they used by smartarses so that when the person they tell it to says they don't get it, they get that smug sense of satisfaction and can show off by explaining it. **** off witcha.

The Killing Joke

batman-the-killing-joke-46.jpeg

Even Batman lol'd if I remember correctly. Ah, Alan Moore. You write some good stuff but you're kind of a bellend. He's pretty badass though, he and his wife share a lover (female I believe). Get in there Alan, you creepy, bearded bastard.

• Like 1

The Killing Joke

batman-the-killing-joke-46.jpeg

Even Batman lol'd if I remember correctly. Ah, Alan Moore. You write some good stuff but you're kind of a bellend. He's pretty badass though, he and his wife share a lover (female I believe). Get in there Alan, you creepy, bearded bastard.

Yep you're right.

About Batman laughing at it anyway.

1308314-kjjoke2.jpg

I didn't know anything about him and his wife having a lover, sounds fun though

A woman was standing at the edge of a cliff trying to get the nerve to jump off. A homeless drunk stopped and mumbled "If you're about to kill yourself, how about a shag before you go?"

The woman screamed... "No! **** off you filthy old bastard".

The tramp turned to leave and said "No problems, I'll just go wait at the bottom then".

• Like 4

A Rolls Royce pulls up in to an expensive restaurant. A sheik emerges, followed by a harem of women and a rooster. After ordering for himself and his harem, the sheik requests a basket of apples for the rooster. The rooster proceeds to eats three baskets of apples.

The waiter asks the sheik about the voracious appetite of the rooster.

The sheik explains "A genie granted me three wishes. My first wish was to have an endless supply of money. My second wish was to have many beautiful women. And my third wish was to have an insatiable cock".

• 3 weeks later...

I wish people would stop making so many racist jokes. I mean, growing up I had lots of black friends.

Until my dad sold them.

• Like 1

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

• Like 1

Â