WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

A woman with a clipboard just knocked at my door and asked me if we would have an African child for Christmas. We normally have a turkey but, **** it, I'll try anything once.

A blind man walks into a department store being led by his guide dog.

The manager of the store spots him immediately as they normally don't allow dogs, but he decides to permit it due to the man's blindness.

The Blind man reaches the middle of the store, picks up his dog and starts swinging it over his head, round and round by its collar.

The manager thinks this to be very strange so approaches the blind man. "Is everything ok sir?" asks the manager

"Yes thanks" replies the blind man. "I'm just having a look around"

i dk if its been done

First day of Sixth Form and I don't think my science teacher is too fond of me.

When she walked in to the classroom and looked around at the few empty seats and said "Who's missing?", shouting maddie probably wasn't the best idea

• 2 weeks later...
I bet Emmanuel Adebayor didn't run the length of a pitch to celebrate in front of the Gunners this time...

I think I've had that texted to me four times today. More than any joke I've ever received I reckon.

I bet Emmanuel Adebayor didn't run the length of a pitch to celebrate in front of the Gunners this time...

I think I've had that texted to me four times today. More than any joke I've ever received I reckon.

Yeah, I got it during the Scum Heath game

Â