WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

A girl in a bar said to me, "I wouldn't **** you if you were the last person alive."

Leaning over and whispering, I replied, "But who would be around to stop me?"

Wiped the smug look off her face.

On Children in Need tonight, I've heard that there are lots of teenagers who "harm themselves" as they've got no one to turn to for help.

If they give me a ring, I'll certainly be pleased to help out by "harming them" myself!

I'm going to go rob a bank tomorrow.

I plan on dressing up in a clown wig and make up and only wearing a thong and nipple tassels.

I'll carry a goat and a can of fluorescent paint in one arm and, while in the bank, I'm going to **** the goat and throw the paint over the walls, all the time ripping up pages of a phonebook and swearing my head off. After getting the money, I'll take a shit on the floor and piss everywhere. I then will escape in a van shaped like a giant pink cock.

Let's see Crimewatch **** stage a reconstruction of that.

Selling Bourbon Biscuits for 49p a pack?

That's ASDA Price.

Selling Plastic Fire Trucks

That's Fisher Price

Selling pathetic rape claim stories to the Sun?

That's Katie Price.

I can't see the big deal with calling a Pakistani a Paki.

It's just the same as calling an Australian an Aussie, a Scotsman a Scot or a Frenchman a word removed.

One for Gabby15.......

I can't think of anything worse after a night of drinking than waking up next to someone and not being able to remember their name, or how you met, or why they're dead.

A married man was having an affair with his secretary.

One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house, where they made passionate love all afternoon. Exhausted from the wild sex, they fell asleep, awakening around 8pm. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied. He slipped into his shoes and drove home.

"Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house.

"Darling, I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary and we've been having sex all afternoon. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until eight o'clock."

The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying bastard! You've been playing golf!"

Lady in labour, shouting the usual shit, "Get this out of me! Give me the drugs!" She turns to her boyfriend and says, "You did this to me, you ****!"

He casually replies, "If you remember, I wanted to stick it up your arse, but you said, '**** off it'll be too painful.'"

I don't know what's happening in this country. You've got school children dressing like whores and whores dressing like school children. It's a nightmare - you don't know whether to carry sweets or money.

Nothing worse than, after sex, looking down and seeing that limp used condom hanging off your dick...

Particularly when you weren't wearing one when you started.

One for Gabby15.......

I can't think of anything worse after a night of drinking than waking up next to someone and not being able to remember their name, or how you met, or why they're dead.

Pretty sure that one's bin Dunne Rob.

Some of the most famous '****' quotes in history:

"Scattered showers, my **** arse!" (Noah, 4990bc)

"You want me to paint what on the **** ceiling?!" (Michelangelo, 1508)

"Wheres all that **** water coming from?" (Captain of Titanic, 1912)

"Where the **** are we?!" (Christopher Columbus, 1492)

"Heads are going to **** roll!" (Anne Boleyn, 1536)

"We're going to win the **** league!" (Liverpool Fans, 1992,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09)

"Full steam ahead, **** the icebergs" (Capt of Titanic)

"What the **** was that?" Mayor of Hiroshima

" Where did all these **** Indians come from?" General Custer

Â