WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

A woman goes into a bar and asks for a "double entendre". So the bartender gave her one.

A man walks into a bar and sits down next to a lady and a dog. The man asks, "Does your dog bite?". The lady answers, "Never!" The man reaches out to pet the dog and the dog bites him. The man says, "I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!" The woman replies, "He doesn't. This isn't my dog."

A Down Syndrome child walks up to an ice cream truck and asks for an icecream. The salesman asks what flavour he'd like. "It doesn't matter", answered the Down Syndrome kid, "I'm only going to drop it anyway"

and yea i know bitte is please.

bitte is pronounced bitter. The joke implies that Everton fans are bitter. Not something I have ever really noticed but Bickster lives up that way I think and would possibly have more contact with Evertonians.

IMO anyway. I may have misunderstood the joke tbh but that seems plausible.

All from Sickipedia.

My missus has just found out that I've been screwing another woman in our bed.

Damn that memory foam mattress!

My wife just dumped me because I'm "The king of stupid comparisons."

I feel like a bacon sandwich on chemotherapy.

Driving through town last night a cop pulled me over, when he got to my car door he said, "Do you know why I stopped you, sir?"

I replied, "Well, if you've forgotten already, I'm not **** reminding you."

Walked past a shop the other day and there was a sign in the window: TV FOR SALE, VOLUME STUCK ON FULL. I thought to myself 'well, I can't turn that down'
In light of the latest defence budget cuts, the navy has announced a more up to date recruitment campaign:

The Royal Navy

We're all in the same boat.

Sign seen in an Indian Restaurant-'Try our curries you'll never get better'

Aye, that was brought up in a Jimmy Carr stand up.

And the 'Family Planning Advice, Use Rear Entrance' one was from the hospital near me, Northampton General.

Â