Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I'd worry for him if Potter gets sacked. Not sure a non english manager would give him much of a chance.

He was signed with a non-English manager in charge

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I'd worry for him if Potter gets sacked. Not sure a non english manager would give him much of a chance.

Nothing to do with the nationality of the coach, more to do with the 14 players they have signed for his position!

9 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Nothing to do with the nationality of the coach, more to do with the 14 players they have signed for his position!

Jorghino and Kante are leaving in the summer and I'd guess zakaria wont get his loan turned to a permanent

Just leaves them with chuk, Mount, kovacic, Gallagher, RLC and casadei

On paper that's a pretty weak midfield 3 from that lot and they probably need someone else, how many of them walk in to villas midfield without much moaning?

50 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Jorghino and Kante are leaving in the summer and I'd guess zakaria wont get his loan turned to a permanent

Just leaves them with chuk, Mount, kovacic, Gallagher, RLC and casadei

On paper that's a pretty weak midfield 3 from that lot and they probably need someone else, how many of them walk in to villas midfield without much moaning?

You realise there are 7 days of the window left?

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

You realise there are 7 days of the window left?

By my calculations that mean they will sign another 37 players. 

44 minutes ago, av1 said:

By my calculations that mean they will sign another 37 players. 

For about 700 million and spread over 129 years. But yet totally within FFP restrictions, whilst we have to sell players like Ings and Sanson just to balance the books.

Yep. Not rigged at all.

Edited by GlobalVillan

12 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

For about 700 million and spread over 129 years. But yet totally within FFP restrictions, whilst we have to sell players like Ings and Sanson just to balance the books.

Yep. Not rigged at all.

Yep…

and even though all football matches in the league are recorded and have camera crews present, it’s only the “big” clubs that regularly get TV time on Sky…

but you can watch any game you like on digital TV in Thailand and Korea and Egypt…

but if they gave everyone the option to watch the other clubs, those clubs would have to receive some TV money too… and that wouldn’t be fair on Chelsea, Citeh etc

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hasn't gotten off the bench in either of the previous two games against Fulham and West Ham and was dropped from the squad entirely for the game against Southampton. 

Not all going well for young Carney is it. Just the 9 players ahead of him now in the CM pecking order. 

Still, he's got a fat wedge coming in each month, that will keep his church happy. 

Edited by Steero113

Yeah, it's been a rollercoaster hasn't it. At first it looked like a bad idea, then it looked like a great idea as he got some game time, now it's back to looking like a bad idea again. But anyway he's a fan and he's getting paid well so it could be worse. 

Â