Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

I cant understand ALL this going on about Carney.FFS,he is NOT interested in staying at Villa,so what does it matter where he goes/how good he is/isnt.He IS leaving,lets move on. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

I cant understand ALL this going on about Carney.FFS,he is NOT interested in staying at Villa,so what does it matter where he goes/how good he is/isnt.He IS leaving,lets move on. 

We are interested because we want the highest amount of money for him. It adds to our transfer kitty for our CM/striker that we think we are trying to buy. 

Also it’s summer so we are bored and it’s something to chat about.

Better than the circular arguments about Gerrard and Kienun Davies/Davis/David.

Edited by ender4

37 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I hope he leaves for a £15-20m fee and a 10-15% sell on. That's best for Villa.  

No chance of that sort of fee unfortunately, will be interesting how this pans out. He doesn’t come across like a billy big bollocks so all I can think is he is getting some really poor advice from somewhere.

On 25/07/2022 at 10:24, burchy said:

I’m actually more excited about A. Ramsey than Carney. He seems intelligent, humble and hard working and also extremely talented.

For me Carney’s being misrepresented,  he’ll go on to have a great career as he’s a real talent. He’s a kid at the end of the day, it’s a shame he’s not gonna stay and grow with Villa but I don’t wish him any ill. 

There’s been plenty of young talent we’ve taken off other teams, it’s just football, you win some, you lose some. 

I’ve been more impressed from what I’ve seen and I’m not just saying that because Carney is leaving.  Ramsey seems to have more pace and acceleration which I think is crucial at the top level.  Although haven’t seen him play in the Premier League yet and he is a year older.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

On 25/07/2022 at 14:53, PussEKatt said:

Swap "Carney" and insert another former player, and no one will stop going on about him. 

Ever! 

11 hours ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Im hoping that his big money move is off for now and he sits in the reserves regressing this season. Will learn a steep lesson in how to be professional and hopefully will grow up and learn how to treat the club who gave you your first big chance. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886blmny33ah7xdriuqpo

Why are you hoping this?

how has he not been professional? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zab6359 said:

No chance of that sort of fee unfortunately, will be interesting how this pans out. He doesn’t come across like a billy big bollocks so all I can think is he is getting some really poor advice from somewhere.

No one knows behind the scenes. 

Â