Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

10 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Mentioned him the other day no better than cover we already have but the type of "cover" signing we could make( don't think we will sign anymore) and people would complain not good enough quality 

If he is of that level there isn't that much point

42 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

What an odeous little pussyhole Kaveh Solhekol is. I just want to put my fist through the back of his reptilian head.

Ugh.

are you not keen?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, paul514 said:

If he is of that level there isn't that much point

That's the only type of signings we'll make IMO. Injury cover, future talent. Anyone that thinks we're splashing +20m on a new signing should be prepared to be disappointed

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, thabucks said:

@paul514 doesn't look long term @thabucks 

I've watched Collins  play plenty of times last few season's

Even suggested him to two clubs for a loan in past 18months.

I'd love to hear why Paul really doesn't rate him? 

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

That's the only type of signings we'll make IMO. Injury cover, future talent. Anyone that thinks we're splashing +20m on a new signing should be prepared to be disappointed

There is a handful of really good players available but they aren't where we need after the signings we have made. Aarons and Buendia at Norwich, Sarr and Hughes at Watford, Brooks at Bournemouth and Benrahma at Brentford.

4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

, @paul514 doesn't look long term @thabucks 

I've watched Collins  play plenty of times last few season's

Even suggested him to two clubs for a loan.

I'd love to hear why Paul really doesn't rate him? 

Because I have never seen him play? Because I have only seen his data of a grand total of 6 or 700 minutes of championship football.

How you have decided I don't look at the long term I will never know.

Here is the exact and only comment I have only made about him "Looked up Collins he has played 600 mins in the championship over the last 2 seasons and they have only played him in the EFL cup this season."

Edited by paul514
  • Like 2

Ben Davies of Preston has been linked to Celtic and also linked to Leicester and Bournemouth in recent weeks. In last 12 months of his contract and is left sided ball playing CB so fits what we're looking for if Mings does his hamstring again.

What's your verdict @Villan4Life

https://pne.vitalfootball.co.uk/what-does-the-future-hold-for-prestons-ben-davies-with-leicester-linked/

The Daily Mail is claiming that the defender is high up on Brendan Rodgers’ list of potential centre-back targets if Jonny Evans was to leave the club this summer.

It’s no surprise to see interest in the 25-year old considering he’s become a mainstay in the team and one of the club’s best rated players (in fact, of the players who played 35 games or more for North End last season, there was only three players above him in the WhoScored ratings).

He had an average rating of 6.69 after 38 games for the club  in all competitions and also bagged two Man of the Match awards. He also averaged the second most blocks (0.9), the second most clearances (4.5) and the second most amount of passes per game (44.4) of any Lilywhites player, which shows he is not only solid defensively but is a centre-back who is well capable of playing out from the back rather than hoofing it long.

Since coming back to Deepdale after his loan spell with Fleetwood back in 2016/17, he has never looked back. He’s played in 126 games for North End and has quickly established himself as one of their most important defenders and players in general.

8 hours ago, paul514 said:

Because I have never seen him play? Because I have only seen his data of a grand total of 6 or 700 minutes of championship football.

How you have decided I don't look at the long term I will never know.

Here is the exact and only comment I have only made about him "Looked up Collins he has played 600 mins in the championship over the last 2 seasons and they have only played him in the EFL cup this season."

I can also use  analytics but traditional all way keen eye, use brain, gut feeling always....

players, watch what they do, off the ball too, attitudes, aptitude etc etc

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Ben Davies of Preston has been linked to Celtic and also linked to Leicester and Bournemouth in recent weeks. In last 12 months of his contract and is left sided ball playing CB so fits what we're looking for if Mings does his hamstring again.

What's your verdict @Villan4Life

https://pne.vitalfootball.co.uk/what-does-the-future-hold-for-prestons-ben-davies-with-leicester-linked/

Don't think he's all that Chris, he's nowhere near good enough for where we want aim for mate.

No thanks UTV

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

@Villan4Life Do you have any opinions on Daragh Lenihan from Blackburn as cover? Derrick Williams has improved over the years too but probably will never be good enough for premier league football.

Daragh is ok @Kuwabatake Sanjuro definitely  average Championship player only in my opinion though. I doubt he will make Premier League,

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1