Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Re Ismailia Sarr - he has high potential. He suits our style of play and will allow Jack and Barkley to do their thing. Very good workrate too I have come to this conclusion by watching him. Whether we drop 35m+ on him is another matter. He definitely has premier League quality though. 

• Like 2

Just now, paul514 said:

Just had a look on my phone at him of course he wins everything in the air he’s 2 metres tall!!

all I could see is that he’s played a full season in league 1.

Hence the potential. He has all the attributes to succeed at the top level. He's surprisingly athletic for such a tall guy and has good technical ability.

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Re Ismailia Sarr - he has high potential. He suits our style of play and will allow Jack and Barkley to do their thing. Very good workrate too I have come to this conclusion by watching him. Whether we drop 35m+ on him is another matter. He definitely has premier League quality though. 

We won’t, mores the pity. I can’t complain the owners have dropped hundreds of millions into this club over two seasons 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Hence the potential. He has all the attributes to succeed at the top level. He's surprisingly athletic for such a tall guy and has good technical ability.

Better get on the phone to Lange 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

We won’t, mores the pity. I can’t complain the owners have dropped hundreds of millions into this club over two seasons 

Speculating about players we'd like to see in a speculation thread on a message board is not complaining is it my friend? 😉

Joe Rodon? Don't really know much about him. Seen vague links to Spurs. Ideally I would have liked a more experienced CB to come in but this guy is supposedly a talent. Maybe we can get a deal where we also can offload one of our fringe players (if we pay part of their wages) 

Not seen him liked to us, just throwing a name out there.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sne said:

Joe Rodon? Don't really know much about him. Seen vague links to Spurs. Ideally I would have liked a more experienced CB to come in but this guy is supposedly a talent. Maybe we can get a deal where we also can offload one of our fringe players (if we pay part of their wages) 

Curtis Davies was giving him high praise yesterday on BBC saying he would improve Uniteds defence(eell who wouldnt) but they wouldnt buy him as not a big name

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sne said:

Just read up on him, he sounds like someone we should look at if we have 10 million left

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Watford are also demanding £50+ million for him and refusing any loan inquiries.

Which is their right, no one on here has said it’s likely or thinks we have a chance this summer, just admiring.

Edited by paul514
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Which is their right, no one on here has said it’s likely or thinks we have a chance this summer, just admiring.

I’m not criticizing anyone. I just saw Sulberto mention a £35m+ million number and was clarifying what Watford want for him.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I’m not criticizing anyone. I just saw Sulberto mention a £35m+ million number and was clarifying what Watford want for him.

Doesn't he have a release clause? Somebody elsewhere mentioned that he has a premier League one but I cannot remember where I heard it. Could be a load of nonsense of course.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Watford are also demanding £50+ million for him and refusing any loan inquiries.

He isn’t worth that, that’s super star level money. The continent offers better value. Rashica looks more dangerous but was only €20m. He will likely go but at the end of the window and for much less, it might be who is most desperate.

• Like 2