Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Hard to believe we’re not trying to terminate Kalinic’s contract, too. I could it be that he’s on higher wages and is playing hardball? Or that the club is insistent that we get some nominal fee for him?

3 years left on his contract as well.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Hard to believe we’re not trying to terminate Kalinic’s contract, too. I could it be that he’s on higher wages and is playing hardball? Or that the club is insistent that we get some nominal fee for him?

Kalinic has almost 3 years left on his contract so would be big money to pay him off.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

Kalinic has almost 3 years left on his contract so would be big money to pay him off.

Jesus. How long into that 5 year contract did everyone realise they’d made a huge mistake. 30 days? I seemed to remember he shipped 8 goals in his first 3 games.

At some point in our evolution as a club we need to find ways to get fees for exiting players, look at the kind of fees the big clubs get for bang average squad players or youth prospects.

Even £50,000 would cover Grealish’s hair care products for the year or McGinn’s ass supplements. Surely someone could have given us £50k for Jota?!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

come on Lansbury......you know you want to get minutes......just agree to go and you can freebie to somewhere!!

lansbury would not have a chance of getting into my over 50s sunday morning team...never mind a real football club...

8 hours ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

lansbury would not have a chance of getting into my over 50s sunday morning team...never mind a real football club...

come on, surely he could get a run out in the 88th minute!?!

2 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

But....the hair...

Just now, rubberman said:

Right, I'm going to say it. IMO Taylor as back up is fine. He did a good job defensively last time he had a run and we have so much more attacking threat now that we don't need him to be able to cross. 

I concur. 

38 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Odd that we are announcing that at 21:30 on deadline day. Freeing up wages for a signing or am I being optimistic?!

Well they did explicitly say that transfers will only come in if we get people out the door. Maybe they don't want to be seen to be lying to the media,  we get enough shit from them as it is. 

Wonder who we're signing in the next 30 minutes...