Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

4 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Anyways I dont want these relegated players

I want young, hungry eye of the tiger type players like Bosko Balaban 

If we weren’t Villa, would you get Grealish, McGinn, Luiz, Heaton or Mings? Possibly Guilbert, Targett and Konsa as well.

So what would prevent you from having a look at some of relegated players? relegation isn’t just because of lack of quality. 

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Poulsen's not too bad. Scores about 10 a season. What would be good is having a striker who can play as number 9 and also out wide. Samatta was supposed to be that but looks a total lost cause now e.g expecting him to score more thna two goals next season.

Would look at Emil Forsberg aswell. Dosen't seem as influential at Leipzig nowadays but been a good player for them in last five years and vast international experience for Sweden.

Probably the sort Everton will sign for 50m though.

Isn't poulsen a winger? 

6 minutes ago, messi11 said:

8 Premier League goals is acceptable for a striker on 100k+ a week? 

I mean If Wesley didn't get injured i have no doubts he would of got at least 10. Trezeguet got 6 goals also . 8 is poor for a striker people want to lead the line for Villa on big wages 

But surely one of the reasons his goal return wasn’t as high is because he was playing in a poor side? If he moves to a better side that creates more chances surely he’d score more.

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

You actually think Wilson is on £100k a week at Bournemouth? Behave. Not that that is particularly relevant, he would be a good signing for Villa in my opinion, if you don’t agree that’s fine.

Signed a 4-year deal on £60k a week last summer.

I wouldn't sign him either way, I think.  I'd hope for better.  He's only reached double figures once in the last 5 years - scoring 14 in 2018/19.

This season he only scored 3 league goals more than Wesley.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Forsberg was brilliant a few years back. Not quite athletic enough to be a midfielder for Nagelsmann, but still a very good player. Rather than Poulsen, I'd love to sign someone like his ex-teammate Matheus Cunha (also played underage with Douglas Luiz for Brazil). He's a fantastic froward in the making. 

Yes seen a few Berlin games just to see how Piatek was getting on and he had a good run of form after lockdown. I've always like Ibisevic upfront for them. He's generally always had a good scoring record for clubs he's played for in Bundesliga and fits that targetman role well. Trouble is he's 35 so that stretches the experienced line a little too much but that sort of forward who could help us in next two years is needed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 7392craig said:

But surely one of the reasons his goal return wasn’t as high is because he was playing in a poor side? If he moves to a better side that creates more chances surely he’d score more.

Bournemouth and Norwich are such poor sides that most of our fans want to sign most of their players tho..... Think about it

Edited by messi11

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

Bournemouth and Norwich are such poor sides that most of our fans want to sign most of their players tho..... Think about it

If we went down I can think of at least five of our players that prem teams would be looking at signing. That applies to other teams as well sometimes.

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

We can his name is Odsonne Edouard

Being touted to replace Aubameyang if he leaves apparently. I’ve not watched him play myself, but I’ve heard some good things about him. He’s wicked on fifa 😁