Villan4Life

27 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s goading the fans after a goal, and it resulted in a melee on the pitch (and probably some agro in the crowd). As I said, we played our part in the ugly scenes. 

Tbf I don't think Ollie knew Ghoddos would react as childishly as he did.

28 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I assume he’s referring to Emory University in Atlanta?

Nah. It's a spelling error, accidentally missed off a letter. He must know my mate Roy who is an Emo. Big villa fan but a bit of a word removed at times. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, flamingsombrero said:

giphy.gif

Watkins stood in the net and looked at us a bit

Yeah, on a scale of 1 to 10 of provocative goal celebrations I've seen it scores a B. 

4 hours ago, HongKongVillan said:

It feels like Ben **** Me got away with this, he is getting a nice Xmas break until the new year which is totally undeserved. 

Do I wish him a career ending injury? That is a tough call

I don't, except if he gets one next time he tries to break someone else's legs. Then it's on him

• Like 1

Hehe yeah Watkins is an incredibly thin-skinned cry baby, who should be deeply ashamed of (and possibly charged by the FA for) the heinous crime of pointing at a man. He has ruined any chance of ever having a good reception back at uh, the club that was chanting that he's a judas and a "**** Ivan Toney". This apparently partially stems from him "over-celebrating" in the 4-0 last season, which, idk, in his post-Gerrard malaise he looked so unlikely to hit a barn door that day I wouldn't have begrudged him a couple of extra backflips

also thinking that ex-players have a duty to act like they're at a funeral when they score against you because a few players did stupid performative "look at me not celebrating" acts after scoring is a really pathetic development of recent years.

Brentford aren't the Great Satan and they had a couple of booooorderline pen decisions go against them alongside the fairly straightforward red for Mee, which their fans are now venting about. Most of them aren't insane losers losing the run of themselves calling for legs to be broken. This is all kind of embarrassing and I feel like everyone involved needs to go home and calm down a bit, get charged by the FA for failing to control their players, levy some stern internal discipline and then play out a comparatively unremarkable Actual Football Match in the return fixture

In the meantime our trophy drought continues, while the number of Premier League clubs to win the "would definitely have beaten Villa if not for the ref and all the players we had out" trophy reaches double figures for the season. Sad!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

these guys are the second coming of prime Wimbledon, but worse.

they have so many unlikeable players, Mee, Toney, Maupay, just a bunch of thugs and idiots.

one likes to break legs, another gives the Z sign in support of football hooliganism, and add his betting issues to that, then a rat midget who is just scummy.

horrible club.

• Like 2

dont know who this Villa Fan is on the Brentford fan forum, but im entirely not surprised at the level of response from a Brentford fan, again, they are real scum.

image.thumb.png.ec4c19561e255cbf529248c2c5e01d5b.png

image.png.907432092c65293d5ebfe7b058824179.png

Edited by MaVilla
  • Haha 3

Really surprised to see Brentford play and act like that today, I somehow thought they were better? So lucky to give at half-time 1-0 up considering the domination from Villa. Thought Brentford were very negative, ceding possession to Villa and tried to niggle and hit us on the break.

As for Frank bemoaning the ethos of the game which is a bit rich when you see Ben Mee trying to break Bailey's leg. No wonder the Villa players were slightly agitated, some of whom were at Villa when he practically ended Wesley's career.

As for the abuse directed at Watkins isn't it hilarious that he nets the winner. F*** them, nothing club went down in my estimations after today.

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

dont know who this Villa Fan is on the Brentford fan forum, but im entirely not surprised at the level of response from a Brentford fan, again, they are real scum.

image.thumb.png.ec4c19561e255cbf529248c2c5e01d5b.png

image.png.907432092c65293d5ebfe7b058824179.png

Whether it's our own or some other club's, I never get what motivates people to go and argue the toss on another team's forum.

I'm not on VT because I give a shit what that bunch of Leeds nobbers used to think, and there are plenty of places for talking about football without a specific affiliation. I think it takes a remarkable amount of hubris to think "I know it's a Brentford forum full of Brentford fans, but they're really going to want to read what I have to say".

• Like 3

Â