Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

The Serbian prime minister has come out today and condemned Djokovic for being out and about for an interview AFTER receiving his positive PCR result. There's no doubt that Djokovic is scum, and his family are nothing but enabling people who live off his wages. Australia should chuck him out. They kept out Aussies with negative tests for almost a year, why on earth should they let in an anti-vaxxer who's clearly lying just because he's a world star.

What a douche this guy is. Inflated ego with zero thought for the responsibility that comes with his position.

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 4

It was quite amusing the other day, his family in Serbia with their compo faces on saying how badly treated he has been. Then they’re asked why he’s out and about with covid, they immediately cancelled the press conference.

That backfired spectacularly.

Is Farage still over there or has he scuttled away from this PR disaster too?

22 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm ambivalent to him as a person , but to read people saying they hope he breaks his legs and that he's the biggest prick on the planet seems one hell of an over reaction 

As well as starting a foundation for under privileged children , he's give $5.6 million to the Serbian public health system in recent years  ..I'm sure there is more 

Djokovic even donated money for the Australian Bushfire appeal  ,   I'm surprised people on here haven't posted that he went around with a box of swan vestas and started them  :)

He should give some money away because instead of isolating he was roaming around handing out trophies and playing tennis with kids while he had the covid virus.So instead of just spreading $$$ around he is also spreading the virus around,pathetic.

As far as starting a foundation for underprivaliged children why dosent he start a foundation for the children he passes the virus onto.

As far as giving money to public health goes,so he should he is the one spreading the virus around and making people sick.FFS

• Like 1

On 11/01/2022 at 15:57, tonyh29 said:

I'm ambivalent to him as a person , but to read people saying they hope he breaks his legs and that he's the biggest prick on the planet seems one hell of an over reaction 

As well as starting a foundation for under privileged children , he's give $5.6 million to the Serbian public health system in recent years  ..I'm sure there is more 

Djokovic even donated money for the Australian Bushfire appeal  ,   I'm surprised people on here haven't posted that he went around with a box of swan vestas and started them  :)

Was that how much the positive test result cost? I reckon he could have negotiated a better price 🤔

12 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Was that how much the positive test result cost? I reckon he could have negotiated a better price 🤔

think he did this before he created a virus in his evil lair and single-handedly spread Covid around the world :P 

32 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Am I allowed to say good? Or do we have to forgive him because he donated money and can speak two languages? 

nobody has ever said that  

(as I say , I don't really give a rats arse about him , I merely questioned why people wanted his legs broken or why he was the biggest prick on the planet , and give a couple of examples  as to why I felt it was unjustified ) 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m actually quite surprised he didn’t tell them to stuff it and leave when they first detained him.

Way way too arrogant for that.

He'd rather lie and squirm to try and "beat" them.   He's shown he's disgusted to be treated like a little person already. 

Â