Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

27 minutes ago, blandy said:

I posted a twitter of his PCR test result notification form this morning (previous page). 

Yes I know, but my personal opinion is that he has not had a positive test and the evidence has been doctored.  I may be wrong but that's what I believe.  It's all way way too convenient and nothing in his behaviour subsequent to that apparent test indicates he thought he was positive for Covid.

Plus as someone raised earlier, he had already applied to compete knowing the rules, how was he intending to get there without this miraculously convenient positive test in that exact goldilocks zone?

I'm sure the Australian Government don't want the time, expense and publicity of a long court case to try and prove he's lying but I am entitled to my opinion and I wish him the very worst in his bid to win this tournament.

As someone eluded to earlier, imagine if your close relative was dying and you weren't allowed to see them then this word removed is acting like this.  it would absolutely sicken you.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Plus as someone raised earlier, he had already applied to compete knowing the rules, how was he intending to get there without this miraculously convenient positive test in that exact goldilocks zone?

This is what gets me. How **** lucky was that? I mean essentially a logical result of his argument is that, if he didnt get covid he wasn't coming to australia. OH HOW LUCKY he gets it in time for a medical exemption. 

I'm not sure the record is doctored, but I strongly believe he did everything he could to actively get covid. 

16 minutes ago, Rodders said:

This is what gets me. How **** lucky was that? I mean essentially a logical result of his argument is that, if he didnt get covid he wasn't coming to australia. OH HOW LUCKY he gets it in time for a medical exemption. 

I'm not sure the record is doctored, but I strongly believe he did everything he could to actively get covid. 

The Serbian president was weighing in saying it was a disgrace how he was being treated.  I'm pretty sure a positive test could be arranged at short notice if he wanted it to.

39 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The Serbian president was weighing in saying it was a disgrace how he was being treated.  I'm pretty sure a positive test could be arranged at short notice if he wanted it to.

The QR on his certificate posted above can be scanned by anyones phone. If you scan it yourself it takes you to a summary of the results in multiple languages. 

It has been claimed (with screenshots) that it used to say the test was negative. Obviously anyone can claim that and anyone can photoshop the screenshot. 

It is perhaps interesting that it displays it as positive but gives the information in a green background. You usually use green to show your all clear and red if you’ve failed. 

I would be interested to see someone else from Serbia who has undertaken the test and tested positive to see whether their result is green like his. 

• Shocked 1

His family ‘adjourned’ the news interview when asked about the event with the kids on the 17th. The whole family are scum. Hope he breaks his legs. The Aussies look daft but anyone defending him is a word removed too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

His family ‘adjourned’ the news interview when asked about the event with the kids on the 17th. The whole family are scum. Hope he breaks his legs. The Aussies look daft but anyone defending him is a word removed too. 

I'm note sure what the rules are in Serbia when you test positive but you can bet your bottom dollar they don't involve being out and about, shaking hands with people and meeting kids close up not wearing a mask. 

I doubt he will face any investigation or charges in Serbia though. 

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'm note sure what the rules are in Serbia when you test positive but you can bet your bottom dollar they don't involve being out and about, shaking hands with people and meeting kids close up not wearing a mask. 

I doubt he will face any investigation or charges in Serbia though. 

Of course he won’t, to them back home and his nutter fans he’s their Nelson Mandela now. A lot of that part of Europe don’t seem to give a shit about Covid or the vaccine. I’d wager there’s a huge venn diagram style crossover with strong religious types also.  

Edited by Ingram85

6 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Of course he won’t, to them back home and his nutter fans he’s their Nelson Mandela now. A lot of that part of Europe don’t seem to give a shit about Covid or the vaccine. I’d wager there’s a huge venn diagram style crossover with strong religious types also.  

Opinion is actually divided in Serbia. There are many who have been vaccinated are against his stance. 

21 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Well, maybe I'm jumping I to conclusions. I don't know if he tested positive. He has proof that he has.

I personally don't think he did, unless he is a dick walking around spreading COVID during events.

On the news today they said ,he had the virus 2 weeks before leaving for Oz and instead of self isolating he wat touring around his country attending peizegiving ceremonies and playing tennis with fans and kids.The news showed his family singing after the court ruling but when questioned about getting the virus and isolating the whole family went strangely quiet.

I dont follow tennis but from what i have heard/seen on the news,this guy has got to be the biggest prick that ever walked with an opinion that because he is a tennis champion he can do whatever he pleases.......because he is soooooooo much better than the rest of us,rocket polisher.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Did he steal the chocolate out your advent calendar or something , you seem to have an unhealthy dislike for him 

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

On the news today they said ,he had the virus 2 weeks before leaving for Oz and instead of self isolating he wat touring around his country attending peizegiving ceremonies and playing tennis with fans and kids.The news showed his family singing after the court ruling but when questioned about getting the virus and isolating the whole family went strangely quiet.

I dont follow tennis but from what i have heard/seen on the news,this guy has got to be the biggest prick that ever walked with an opinion that because he is a tennis champion he can do whatever he pleases.......because he is soooooooo much better than the rest of us,rocket polisher.

Its strange to me that him and his team didn't realise the repercussions from all of this. Hes a smart man, speaks many languages. 

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Did he steal the chocolate out your advent calendar or something , you seem to have an unhealthy dislike for him 

Nope, just think he is a nasty piece of human detritus. He has a history of being a scumbag. This isn’t the first time.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Its strange to me that him and his team didn't realise the repercussions from all of this. Hes a smart man, speaks many languages. 

Sounds like he also went to Spain.  be interested if any comments come out from there, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have let him in if he confirmed that he was currently positive.

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

I dont follow tennis but from what i have heard/seen on the news,this guy has got to be the biggest prick that ever walked

I'm ambivalent to him as a person , but to read people saying they hope he breaks his legs and that he's the biggest prick on the planet seems one hell of an over reaction 

As well as starting a foundation for under privileged children , he's give $5.6 million to the Serbian public health system in recent years  ..I'm sure there is more 

Djokovic even donated money for the Australian Bushfire appeal  ,   I'm surprised people on here haven't posted that he went around with a box of swan vestas and started them  :)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm ambivalent to him as a person , but to read people saying they hope he breaks his legs and that he's the biggest prick on the planet seems one hell of an over reaction 

As well as starting a foundation for under privileged children , he's give $5.6 million to the Serbian public health system in recent years  ..I'm sure there is more 

Djokovic even donated money for the Australian Bushfire appeal  ,   I'm surprised people on here haven't posted that he went around with a box of swan vestas and started them  :)

I admire him as a tennis player. He took on the Nadal, Federer monopoly and got the better of them.  He grew up in war torn serbia and his house was bombed but at the same time hes not coming out of this too good and all the goodwill he has built up over the years could be undone. 

14 hours ago, sidcow said:

Sounds like he also went to Spain.  be interested if any comments come out from there, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have let him in if he confirmed that he was currently positive.

Cyber security experts have picked up on the time stamp for his QR code being changed at a later date suggesting the results could have been manipulated. 

Djokovic gained entry to Australia on the basis that he had a positive test for COVID-19 on December 16, which he claimed gave him a valid exemption for being unvaccinated. But data in the test result URL from the Institute of Public Health of Serbia, linked in the QR code provided to Border Force as part of Djokovic’s visa application, suggests it is timestamped December 26.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/does-not-match-djokovic-facing-fresh-questions-over-positive-test-results-20220112-p59nnf.html#comments

• Like 2

Every day that passes his credibility is more and more shot. His lies are tying him up in knots. 

He's an absolute word removed. Have the convictions of your beliefs Novak. You've exercised your absolute right not to be vaccinated but now you can't tell lies to circumvent laws designed to keep everyone else safe because you feel those laws are for the little people who you are above. 

Â