Relegation thread

Knutserov13

8 minutes ago, Mark_1989 said:

How’s everyone’s nerves? Win tonight and it’s on...

probably the most nervous i've been so far. maybe cause i'd resigned myself to the drop before the palace game. it's the bloody hope the kills ya

• Like 2

If we go down really playing the best we could do I will be alright, but if they don't go out there and give it there all and better than they did at palace then they really do deserve to go down. Our players need to prove they deserve to be in this league, let's hope they can show the other clubs that they are no joke.

Come on lads you can do this and make a second season in the top flight a thing, make the club that gave you your break feel as though your place is at Villa and in this league for longer than one season.

37 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Sounds a bit rapey

I find the use of that word disgusting I mean really disgusting, dont ever use the word (bit) again. 🤣

What’s the bet that West Ham v Watford ends 0-0, meaning both Villa and Bournemouth will need to pick up points two games in a row... which, let’s face it, isn’t going to happen... 

Edited by Tayls

Guys, we simply have to pray for West Ham to beat Watford. If they do, they know Villa cannot finish above them so our game with them will be a dead rubber for them. That will leave Watford with two tough games where they will find it tough to win. If they stay on 34 we need a win against West Ham on the last day and hope the goals for and against works out for us in between. 

Meanwhile, we need Bournemouth to not take more than two points. 

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Gutted. But in terms of the game 1-1 was fair. We have to hope West Ham beat Watford but I think they will. 

Why?  Utd will beat westham.  Not sure Watford wouldn’t get something against Arsenal.  Draw or Watford win now