Relegation thread

Knutserov13

1 minute ago, Mjvilla said:

Gabby, as much as some would hate it, our record all time premier league goalscorer.

Maupay, with 10 goals this season. Wesley had half that in less than half of the playing time. He's shit, remember.

I don't think @Zatman has called maupay shit, just compared him to our record premier league goalscorer and said he's not that level. I don't see anything to disagree with?

Saying he isnt fit to lace gabbys boots is saying he is shit.

Im not picking on zatman as its not just hkm but you asked for a post and i gave you one. Go have a look on the jesus thread and the wesley  you will see more

1 minute ago, Mjvilla said:

You think Grealish and hourihane hitting the first man nearly all the time is coaching?

We scored from a set piece, is that the coaching? Or did one of those players just finally get their delivery right? 

Of course it is. What the hell are they doing in training? 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Saying he isnt fit to lace gabbys boots is saying he is shit.

Im not picking on zatman as its not just hkm but you asked for a post and i gave you one. Go have a look on the jesus thread and the wesley  you will see more

Don't know what else to say here, my post fully explained the way I read it. So, agree to disagree.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Smith's fault for that Engels basic error I suppose.

It's not his fault. But the manager/head coach is accountable for results. Once the players go on the pitch the manager can not do an awful lot.

A one off mistake can be excused. But it is the job of the manager to coach and organise the players that such mistakes are kept to the minimum.

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I've never really received any coaching and I can beat the first man with a corner for **** sake.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Alot of people call for hourihane to start because he has a great delivery and can create chances. 

Hourihane starts, hits 90% of his corners and crosses at the first man and it's Smith's fault? I'm literally lost for words.

5 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I've never really received any coaching and I can beat the first man with a corner for **** sake.

Your not a professional footballer though that trains every day to improve on this. We just get worse and worse

Just now, Mjvilla said:

Alot of people call for hourihane to start because he has a great delivery and can create chances. 

Hourihane starts, hits 90% of his corners and crosses at the first man and it's Smith's fault? I'm literally lost for words.

it was mainly grealish today!

One thing I never understand is why elmo doesnt take them? He has a hell of a cross on him 

Before today I felt we needed 7 points. As tough as Arsenal will be at least it is still possible and we know what we have to do now. Cannot see it myself but until it’s official we have to keep going. 

12 minutes ago, deeps said:

Before today I felt we needed 7 points. As tough as Arsenal will be at least it is still possible and we know what we have to do now. Cannot see it myself but until it’s official we have to keep going. 

Hopefully there's a winner in tomorrow's game. Draw and we'd have to win the final two to stay up. Would prefer West Ham as there's still a chance Watford lose their final three games so 4 points would be enough to finish above them. Hopefully Bournemouth only pick up 3 points from their last 2 although given what Everton are producing they have big chance on the final day.

39 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

are you smiths agent or what? you just dont see any other angle from anyone!