Generic Virus Thread

villakram

I am all for freedom of choice.  If people don’t want to wear a mask and they infect other people - that’s the price of freedom.  People who don’t wear masks are heroes fighting for our freedom.  

We’re all being persecuted and having our freedoms taken away. 

Why should a chef be forced to wash his hands after having a cr@p.  He might give everyone in the restaurant food poisoning but 99% of people recover from food poisoning.  If you disagree you are worse than Hitler.  

I am desperately short sighted.  Every time I drive the law forces me to wear glasses so I can see pedestrians on zebra crossings.  Stalin did things like that.  I can’t even do 90mph outside a school.  If the kids are stupid enough to step in the road that’s the parents fault. 

Do you realise that when people have operations the doctors are forced to sterilise their scalpels.  What’s wrong with a good old spit and polish and wiping it on their tie.   We are taking away these doctor’s freedom.  They can’t even have a fag whilst they are operating.  It’s just like 1984: 

I am also being denied my freedom to dump a load of asbestos panels in the council tip.  I’ve broken them up into tiny pieces and sanded down all the rough edges.  But apparently it’s dangerous.  I don’t know anyone who has died because of it.   All this talk of it scarring your lungs is rubbish.  It’s just an excuse.  Some doctors think asbestos cures lung cancer.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kingman said:

Absolute weapons! 

Watch huge crowd protest against wearing face masks in Birmingham city centre rally 

Demonstrators gathered without masks to protest against wearing face coverings during the pandemic 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-huge-crowd-protest-against-18775178

I would dispute the word ‘huge’.

I’d have been happier if ‘huge crowd’ was replaced with the words ‘about 40 people, maybe slightly fewer’.

But that’s newspapers for you, relentlessly shit and chasing the bottom of the market.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kingman said:

Absolute weapons! 

Watch huge crowd protest against wearing face masks in Birmingham city centre rally 

Demonstrators gathered without masks to protest against wearing face coverings during the pandemic 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-huge-crowd-protest-against-18775178

Jesus the stupidity

16 hours ago, blandy said:

“Small group of people listen to pillock  flap his gums”

I know I'm weird, but I'd read newspapers if they ran headlines like this.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, limpid said:

Let's leave "printing" in the past where it belongs.

I’ve written 3 pieces for a print fanzine this weekend, so I’ll thank you to keep your dystopian nonsense to yourself thank you kindly.

• Haha 1

Got it? 'No ifs, no buts'. If it proves to be really dangerous? Too bad. If kids are teachers are falling sick and dying? Suck it up. If there's an outbreak in your school? Keep it open mister, don't even think about closing.

• Like 2

Â