Generic Virus Thread

villakram

Drove to Durham, went for a 90 minute round trip to a castle, drove back to London. Didn’t stop at all. In a Range Rover? That’s some seriously fuel efficient driving. 

3 hours ago, snowychap said:

If he came out, admitted what he'd done and apologised then all he would be doing is selling yet another lie to everyone, i.e. being sorry.

The issue now isn't really what he's done but that the top of Government are willing to set fire to the public health policy for the country in order to keep him in position and that the vast majority on a particular side of the modern culture war are willing to support each and every action their side (for that is where Cummings and Johnson are) takes.

If it all works then the next time they'll be even more brazen and crass.

This (the whole set up - not just this incident as it's just one step on a long journey) will not end well for the UK.

Yeah I probably worded it badly. 

I guess what I meant was I am more annoyed by the lying and excuse making than the actual act. If they just owned up to it then I’d be far less angry (whilst not excusing it at all)

• Like 1

"I don't think there is one rule for me and one rule for other people."

There we have it: do whatever you want if you think you are behaving reasonably.

It might not hold up in court but it'll certainly tell the public that they can do whatever they want.

Â