Generic Virus Thread

villakram

Just now, Davkaus said:

Nothing says protecting your family like bundling your kids in the car to see if daddy can drive.

The justification for going up to Durham was so his niece's could look after the kid. And then he took them on an hour long trip to test his eyesight!!!

On his wife's birthday....

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Can’t believe he thinks people will buy the story of going to the castle to test his health :crylaugh: 

It’s absolute nonsense. Why did he take his wife and child on the drive if it was just to test his vision?

• Like 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

It’s absolute nonsense. Why did he take his wife and child on the drive if it was just to test his vision?

So his 4 year old could take the wheel if he wasn't up to it.

• Haha 2

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I assume if his vision was buggered his missus would drive back.  Still it all seems like a load of bollocks.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I don’t know the ladies name but she nailed him, when not just head to London but go back if you didn’t feel well?

”I didn’t think of that”. 
hilariously stupid.

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

I assume if his vision was buggered his missus would drive back.  Still it all seems like a load of bollocks.

Why do a test for that? Why not just start back and switch if he isn't up to it?

• Like 1

I can't remember if I filled up with petrol. I can remember a trip a year ago if I had to, never mind just 4 weeks ago. He is falling foul here, I think he may have to consider his position after this. He has basically done everything we wouldn't

Also, surely we would have known if he came down with the virus before now.

Â