Generic Virus Thread

villakram

1 minute ago, Genie said:

16:01 -> starting in 2 mins

16:15 -> starting in 3 minutes

16:20 -> still nothing

bank holiday traffic on the A66 is murder. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

You wouldn’t expect the police to need to give him lockdown advice on the basis he wrote the rules. Not sure why the police felt the need to say they did.

Just now, Genie said:

You wouldn’t expect the police to need to give him lockdown advice on the basis he wrote the rules. Not sure why the police felt the need to say they did.

It was more about contradicting no10

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

As others have said, being this late really supports 'he doesn't give a **** about the public' angle.

Or, last second evidence appears and he can no longer go with plan A.... 🤞 

Just now, snowychap said:

The important point being that the police did say that they had offered that advice and now they say that they didn't.

I took the important point that it still contradicts no10's statement the police didn't speak with DC or family. Do you think they had a private call about the advice?

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

I took the important point that it still contradicts no10's statement the police didn't speak with DC or family.

Well, that's true, too.

Do you think they had a private call about the advice?

The police get a call or the family?

Just now, snowychap said:

Well, that's true, too.

The police get a call or the family?

Police. Just a bit weird that they changed their statement to half suit the government.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Police. Just a bit weird that they changed their statement to half suit the government.

Given that the police put out a new statement at 4:01pm, 1 minute after the Cummings statement was supposed to begin then my suspicions are in line with yours.

• Like 1

Â