Generic Virus Thread

villakram

6 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

His dad caused that by breaking the law he had put in place.

A decent dad would do the right thing, protect their children and abide by the law, and resign if they caused a national scandal.

It’s entirely Cummings’ fault, 100%.

That’s what was bad, using a child as a shield. The man’s an amoral scumbag.

His Dad did do wrong, no doubt and he should be sacked for doing so. However, the family went out and when they came back the Dad took his 4 year old from the car and carried dhim past the waiting press. There was no need for the press to be like that knowing the child was in his arms. 

There will be plenty of opportunities to nail Cummings so no need to do it in front of his 4 year old autistic son. 

They've so badly mismanaged the public mood on this. I'm always surprised by the passivity of our citizens over stuff they should be livid about, and they've finally woken up.

Just now, Villarocker said:

His Dad did do wrong, no doubt and he should be sacked for doing so. However, the family went out and when they came back the Dad took his 4 year old from the car and carried dhim past the waiting press. There was no need for the press to be like that knowing the child was in his arms. 

There will be plenty of opportunities to nail Cummings so no need to do it in front of his 4 year old autistic son. 

Not related to your comments or directed at you, but it's interesting to see the crossover of people taking this line about his autistic son who also have attacked Greta Thunberg... an autistic child.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I’m confident I could have avoided that same situation.

He was using a human shield.

Â