Generic Virus Thread

villakram

13 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I ignore anything to do with it now most of the time. Just a general check now and again. No more vaccines at this point of my life, maybe when I’m older touch wood if required. 

What does ‘a general check’ mean?

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

New variants etc . Just keep a watchful eye on it now and again but as a whole I forget about it for the most part . 

Ah, I see.

I just kind of presume that if there was a more dangerous variant around then news of it would spread pretty quickly.

Just now, chrisp65 said:

Ah, I see.

I just kind of presume that if there was a more dangerous variant around then news of it would spread pretty quickly.

Well yeah, but my circle of people I mix with either work , family home or social which isn’t a big circle probably wouldn’t mention it or know themselves so I like to have a look myself . I don’t read daily mirror or the sun I like to go and have a look .

I'd only take a test now so I could get out of going into the office. 

I was gyrating and grinding up against loads of people on the packed train last night, and nothing. Not even a sniff or a mild cough :( 

47 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'd only take a test now so I could get out of going into the office. 

I was gyrating and grinding up against loads of people on the packed train last night, and nothing. Not even a sniff or a mild cough :( 

I've been on quite a few packed trains lately, I've basically just stood there. 

If anyone started gyrating and grinding up against me I'd be calling the police you weirdo. 

41 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've been on quite a few packed trains lately, I've basically just stood there. 

If anyone started gyrating and grinding up against me I'd be calling the police you weirdo. 

You love it you slaaag! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I've had the flu recently, I could kill a old geezer with that, so I'm  with @Rugeley Villa no more vaccines for me unless it gets serious again, although i only ever had 1 anyway, an dont think ive ever had Covid, no positive tests anyway.

You know there’s a flu vaccine readily available for a small cost

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I've had the flu recently, I could kill a old geezer with that, so I'm  with @Rugeley Villa no more vaccines for me unless it gets serious again, although i only ever had 1 anyway, an dont think ive ever had Covid, no positive tests anyway.

I'm confused. Does that mean you don't want a flu vaccine so you can kill old men?

• Like 3

Â