The Royal Family

Genie

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Kids just been to meet the king with school, tried to stop them going, one decided against it - she'll remain in the will. 

you a member of Westboro Baptist church or something :) 

• Haha 1

Why is the BBC allowed to be so one-sided on this? Isn't it supposed to always be balanced regardless of the issue

Climate change discussions have experts against an executive from shell or something

Brexit discussions had experts against Farage

Why does the monarchy not get any balance?

37 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

And if you thought there was any escaping it. Everything will be shut and it will be on the majority of channels. I'm hoping that streaming services don't suspend during the funeral.

20220916_171834.jpg

Bro, they ain't gave you a bank holiday to watch Breaking Bad.

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

a co-worker has just endured the queue.13 hours. i wanted to ask "why?" but it's each to his/her own

if villa got to a champions league final, and the only way to get a ticket was to queue 13 hours to get it, most of us would

and people would think we were utterly bonkers for doing it

Yeah, I agree. People queued through the night for Harry Potter books, the latest iPhone or those Omega Moonswatch collabs. Madness in my eyes! 

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

I would love to meet this woman and explain to her that her that every year 98% of your body is replenished by new atoms and only the atoms in the enamel of your teeth survive from childhood until death. 

So what exactly is in the box and tell me the interaction that will have with the bigger box at the end of the 14 hour queue. I'm fascinated

Don't apply for that job as a grief counsellor. 

3 hours ago, Genie said:

They just said people joining the queue now might be in it for 24 hours 😳

I’ve been watching it pass below me for much of the evening. So far I’ve seen four old ladies trip over a bollard (spied the local Bobby suppressing a laugh at one particularly comedic tumble) and we are up to our fifth rendition of GSTQ. 

I feel a bit like that lad that was live-reporting on the Grealish situation at the pre-season training camp last season. Except of course that the only thing I have to report is people walking. More people walking. Even more people walking. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Xela said:

Sounds like my weekend at home with my ipad. 

Oh... walking! Sorry.

Be easier if you used a fleshlight. 

Or even your hand and some baby oil. 

• Haha 1

Â