The Royal Family

Genie

37 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

its more a tongue in cheek 

not in an she's alive theory , just in a what if some group / individual try and do something to it , the risk of the body popping out although slim , is also far too great 

I get that, I was wondering whether you might have read something to suggest it.

I doubt they wouldn't actually have her in the coffin - there is plenty of risks involved, like the entire royal family walking through central London. I reckon she's in there. 

Maybe they gave her a nintendo switch or something. 

Just now, Genie said:

I wonder how they managed in the queue for 9 hours…

MP's don't have to  , that's all MP's not just Tory ones before you start taking to twitter to complain :P 

saying that he clearly flouted the 4 guest rules for MP's by having 4 children and his wife (or Nannny  ?) with them , I'm amazed Twitter isn't all over this 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Pretty much everything about the Queen’s “death” is a conspiracists dream isn’t it.

We’ve had a few on here already.

hey , got to do something whilst standing in a queue for 9 hours 

• Haha 1

Just now, tonyh29 said:

MP's don't have to  , that's all MP's not just Tory ones before you start taking to twitter to complain :P 

saying that he clearly flouted the 4 guest rules for MP's by having 4 children and his wife (or Nannny  ?) with them , I'm amazed Twitter isn't all over this 

Confirms my theory about a VIP lane. I’m gonna guess high profile celebrities, leaders and business people won’t be queueing up either.

Every single person thought the same thing when they paused the queue, a new queue for the queue would emerge. 
Maybe they should have just put their energy into making the official queue longer in a safe way.

People weren’t just going to vanish.

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Confirms my theory about a VIP lane. I’m gonna guess high profile celebrities, leaders and business people won’t be queueing up either.

Not that I'm watching a queue 24 /7 on Tv but I haven't seen any celebs / high profile so I'm not sure  

The boy and I were discussing this morning that an MP that joined the back of the queue and stood in line would win some decent popularity points ..

then we decided that twitter would probably go into meltdown saying , "we've got an energy crises and this MP has nothing better to do than stand in a queue rather than trying to fix it "  :) 

9 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

blimey , that's a new level of anti tory hatred even by VT standards  

I found it on line for you , i know you'll love it  :) 

Jacob Rees-Mogg and family pay respects to Queen (yahoo.com) 

It's not anti Tory hatred. It's just what happens when you've listened to Rees Mogg too much. The guy is a dick.

I thank you for the video though because I was trying to find it. And yep, it's not cute! It's like seeing a little group of baby bedbugs.

Edited by Rolta

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

The Chinese leaders have now been banned from the funeral. I hope they bought flexi flight tickets.

not seen that reported ,  is that confirmed ?

All I've seen is that parliament banned a Chinese delegation from viewing the coffin as they are forbidden from entering Westminster Hall , but not the Abbey where the actual funeral will be 

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Not that I'm watching a queue 24 /7 on Tv but I haven't seen any celebs / high profile so I'm not sure  

The boy and I were discussing this morning that an MP that joined the back of the queue and stood in line would win some decent popularity points ..

then we decided that twitter would probably go into meltdown saying , "we've got an energy crises and this MP has nothing better to do than stand in a queue rather than trying to fix it "  :) 

Well that’s what you get with Brexiteers, the rest of the world would realise that parliament isn’t sitting until after the funeral

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

All I've seen is that parliament banned a Chinese delegation from viewing the coffin as they are forbidden from entering Westminster Hall , but not the Abbey where the actual funeral will be 

I effed up again. They are just banned from the viewing the Queen lying in State. I’m not sure what the point is if they aren’t going go ban them from the funeral too.

Its on the link you posted earlier ref JRM visiting.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/chinese-delegation-banned-queen-lying-084459721.html

The Commons Speaker has banned a Chinese delegation from entering the parliamentary estate to pay respects to the Queen as she lies in state in Westminster Hall, but the ban may not be extended to the country’s vice-president.

The delegation accompanying the Chinese vice-president, Wang Qishan, is being banned because seven British parliamentarians have been sanctioned by China for spreading lies and disinformation.

The vice-president is flying 5,000 miles from Beijing to attend the Queen’s funeral, and the decision of the Commons Speaker, Lindsay Hoyle, has been made independently of the palace. He has responsibility for Westminster Hall, where the Queen’s coffin sits. The Speaker’s office initially refused to comment, saying it was a security issue.

The Chinese ambassador to London, Zheng Zeguang, was banned from entering the estate a year ago in a dispute that originates from UK claims that Chinese authorities have suppressed the rights of Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang province. At the time, Hoyle said the ban on the ambassador would remain in place so long as sanctions remained on British MPs.

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

That's what I'd read too. Mr Hoyle flexing his muscles.

Which is not a nice image, I appreciate.

Â