Pre-match thread

wedge

3 minutes ago, smg said:

It’s our team, your team, my team get behind it , why not ? There is group of players preparing to go out and perform against one of the best squads in Europe fully expecting to be booed off at half time if we are behind and then vilified by members of boards such as this. Yes they are paid well but some support wouldn’t go amiss.

I'm fully behind the team thank you, just stating the obvious. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

Both clubs with a bit wonky line-ups

Honestly thou the best we can hope for is no injuries and that our GD doesn't take too much of a hit.

I gave your post a like with my head. But in my heart I’m thinking perhaps a sneaky 3-0 home win.....?

• Like 1

To everyone moaning about the lineup, aside from Elmo for Guilbert that's our strongest available team isn't it? 

Can't be complaining that Taylor plays when Targett is injured, Trez and AEG are much the same. What other options do we currently have? 

• Like 1

Just now, weedman said:

To everyone moaning about the lineup, aside from Elmo for Guilbert that's our strongest available team isn't it? 

Can't be complaining that Taylor plays when Targett is injured, Trez and AEG are much the same. What other options do we currently have? 

Moaners will moan. 

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

A bit odd that Drink goes straight into the starting XI.

Why? 

If we feel Nakamba and Luiz can get a bit swamped and over ran and give the ball away cheaply under pressure and therefore don't help when we play in games vs teams that will have the majority of possession and Drinkwater offers a better option than surely a game vs man City is a good test of that theory 

Again I can see the logic of the decision 

• Like 1