Reina Nyland Kalinic

Guilbert Konsa Chester Hause Mings Taylor

Drinkwater 

Grealish 

too attacking 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Dare I say it, I think we’ll get something out of today’s game.

My fault now when we get pummelled.

Were due a result against a top team, every team in the league has got a shock result so far and are city still as motivated now the league has gone?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Dare I say it, I think we’ll get something out of today’s game.

My fault now when we get pummelled.

I can feel it in my waters too. We’re due a win against a top team. They drop plenty of points on the road this season. Fingers crossed. 

Edited by villan-scott
  • Like 1

I’m strangely confident of getting something out of this, maybe it’s the Sri Lankan sun and steady stream of tequila sunrises? Or maybe it’s the change in formation coupled with the newfound resilience to see a game out and actually defend. Either way I’m looking forward to kick off, it’s 7pm here and I’ve got the bar staff to put the match on at 10pm. 

I’ll have my Villa shirt on and be cheering the lads on. Fingers crossed it’s worth it. 

UTV

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KHV said:

Reina Nyland Kalinic

Guilbert Konsa Chester Hause Mings Taylor

Drinkwater 

Grealish 

Not enough right backs. 

• Like 1

I want either of the following scenarios :-

a) draw or win

2 )Benteke/Pitaek paraded infront of the fans wearing a del a cruise style white suit and cream loafers.

q) Smith to grab the mic and put pressure on the board by saying "i'll do everything in my power to bring Benteke/Pitaek to the football club" ..... sending the fans wild with euphoria

plucky losers is only acceptable if scenaria 2 and q are activated.

your move smith

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m strangely confident of getting something out of this, maybe it’s the Sri Lankan sun and steady stream of tequila sunrises? Or maybe it’s the change in formation coupled with the newfound resilience to see a game out and actually defend. Either way I’m looking forward to kick off, it’s 7pm here and I’ve got the bar staff to put the match on at 10pm. 

I’ll have my Villa shirt on and be cheering the lads on. Fingers crossed it’s worth it. 

UTV

Careful not to get too much of a tan, Brexit Britain might not let you back in!

The strange confident feeling and Tequila go hand in hand, so careful there too I've heard Sri Lankan jail can be an emotional experience.

It’s unlikely that we will get anything from the game but we simply must make it harder for them. We have been too easy to beat so far this season. Let’s work hard, dig deep, harass, fight, keep our shape etc etc. Then, you never know! Man City lost at Norwich! Make them work for it Villa.......................  Cue Man City goal in the first minute!

32 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Careful not to get too much of a tan, Brexit Britain might not let you back in!

The strange confident feeling and Tequila go hand in hand, so careful there too I've heard Sri Lankan jail can be an emotional experience.

I’m more tanned than the locals now, I’d be the daddy in there!

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Yeah hopefully they don't go down to 9 men after 5 minuets ;)

Well, if they're so overconfident that they start dancing, we might have a chance. 

• Haha 1