Match Thread: Burnley v Villa

limpid

We're passing it around again nicely then Kodjia decides to try and flick it and loses possession.

How difficult is it to just knock the ball around for 5 minutes to take the sting out of Burnley?!

• Like 1

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Slagging Kodj after 5 minutes, Wes had 14 games of being shite.

Was thinking the same myself. Certainly some hypocrisy floating around from some, not everything needs to be a zero sum game.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

Thought it was unpleasant that only Luiz showed any concern for his teammate when Wesley got injured. You'd think the players would have shown a bit more concern than that. 

Not being harsh but they might have thought he was blagging. 

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

I've not slagged him off on this game but I have judged him on every game since he's been here and I really don't think he's the answer at all.

I'd have been more than happy for Davis to be given a chance if he could stay fit though.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Its more kodjia doing kodjia things, I can imagine the shit eating grin on Ross mccormacks face "welcome to the club" 

That 1 move is exactly why kodjia isn't trusted to start and will be leaving the club 

Thought it was unpleasant that only Luiz showed any concern for his teammate when Wesley got injured. You'd think the players would have shown a bit more concern than that. 

Happens when you cry Wolf. Remember when he played dead

I know what you mean. But I'd assume Luiz was speaking Portuguese to him and the medical team don't want the entire team all round him. 

The reaction to the goal tells me they are a pretty tight group.