January 2020 transfers

villa4europe

On The Barca Richarlison topic.

Barca and Madrid are the master of unsettling players, therefore getting them for slightly less than their market value. They bid for Richarlison this Jan, knowing Everton would never part with him in the winter without the possibility of a high quality replacement.

He will now be unsettled, hand in a transfer request in the spring and move to Barca in the summer. Happens with pretty much all high profile signings from the PL to La Liga. 

• Like 1

Man city sign Angelino in the summer for €5million, 6 league appearances since

Now gone to RB Leipzig on loan with an obligation to buy for €30million

What the actual ****. Seriously, what the actual ****

7 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Man city sign Angelino in the summer for €5million, 6 league appearances since

Now gone to RB Leipzig on loan with an obligation to buy for €30million

What the actual ****. Seriously, what the actual ****

Think he had a buyback clause at PSV. Crazy money for 3rd choice player

Brentford seem to be doing good business again. Two young players who’ll know doubt will be worth £20m next season 😉

Got to feel for Antonee Robinson today, dream move to AC Milan broken down so he stays in sunny Wigan. 

Bowen announced on Wham Twitter last half hour 5 and half year deal and all the chatter still saying 80k per week. Jesus I really wanted him thought would work great on right of front 3 for years to come but that's bananas money for where we're currently at

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Hakim Ziyech to Chelsea is a (almost) done deal so I imagine he'll replace Willian in the summer.

He's been stand out in the Eredivisie for years now and done it in the CL for Ajax as well. £40m might be a bargain. Then again you never know how long it takes to adjust to the PL.

31 minutes ago, sne said:

Apparently Hakim Ziyech to Chelsea is a (almost) done deal so I imagine he'll replace Willian in the summer.

He's been stand out in the Eredivisie for years now and done it in the CL for Ajax as well. £40m might be a bargain. Then again you never know how long it takes to adjust to the PL.

I always though ziyech was a bit light weight.

However if he is good enough it wont be a problem, will be interesting to see how he does.

The problem with the eredivise these days is its week to week standard is like.....say......Scotland?

But he did well in the champ cup so that shows he has something about him

Edited by MaVilla

On 31/01/2020 at 19:11, Kiwivillan said:

Bowen announced on Wham Twitter last half hour 5 and half year deal and all the chatter still saying 80k per week. Jesus I really wanted him thought would work great on right of front 3 for years to come but that's bananas money for where we're currently at

To be honest I'd question Bowen's career planning with that move or he's got some numpties advising him. Wet Spam is a complete shit-show at the moment. The fans hate the owners, there's a terrible stink about the place and Moyes is hardly a progressive manager. I get that his is agent is probably telling him to take the money now because he might get injured and his career will be over etc. but I'm glad we didn't get him if he's prepared to go the that shower for 80K a week.

Fine he's got a great contract but if it were me and Wham were the only club offering me a deal I'd think I'd stay at Hull until the summer. He could be back in the championship in 6 months.

On 31/01/2020 at 12:48, It's Your Round said:

Steve Bruce ‘nearly’ signed Soumare for a club record £45m. 

Nearly. 

Rightio Steve

laugh at ha ha GIF

He was more likely to have signed 41 year old MIdfielder Nigel Quashie for £45.

Ex Q.P.R.Forest & Pompey Midfield Relegation Maestro :D

Oh he also played for the baggies ;)

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sne said:

I remember when i suggested him to Paul Lambert via email in 2012 when he was at Heerenveen his buy out was £2.5mil. When i tried to email in next prospect i liked.... found out i was blocked!

:D

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Â