January 2020 transfers

villa4europe

12 hours ago, sne said:

João Pedro to Watford from Fluminense

Wayne Rooney to Derby :D 

Michael Hector to Fulham from Chelsea

Michael Hector still actually a Chelsea player, thought he left them two years ago! Another one who'll just kept being loaned out until he's 28.

Actually saw Ipswich were trying to sign Luke Garbutt from Everton. He's had six different season loans since signing for Everton in 2011. 27 at end of the season.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Michael Hector still actually a Chelsea player, thought he left them two years ago! Another one who'll just kept being loaned out until he's 28.

Actually saw Ipswich were trying to sign Luke Garbutt from Everton. He's had six different season loans since signing for Everton in 2011. 27 at end of the season.

He's been sold to Fulham this autumn, but after the window closed so they were not able to register him yet.

But he's been training with Fulham this season.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its a different Joao Pedro. Guy at Cagliari having a crazy season 

Makes sense considering he's at Fluminense! Duh :rolleyes:. Well surely an 18 year old isn't a signing for their short term surivival. 

1 minute ago, Hornso said:

Makes sense considering he's at Fluminense! Duh :rolleyes:. Well surely an 18 year old isn't a signing for their short term surivival. 

Think they signed him a while back but he's not allowed to move before he turned 18.

• Thanks 1

This guy must be on the brink of a mega move to one of the European elite sides.

England's Jadon Sancho scored for the seventh consecutive game as Borussia Dortmund drew 3-3 with Bundesliga leaders RB Leipzig.

The winger, 19, put Dortmund 3-2 up and became only the third teenager to hit 15 Bundesliga goals in a calendar year.

He had earlier set up his side's second for Julian Brandt, but was forced off with an injury in the 71st minute.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50829306

13 hours ago, VillaChris said:

He's a good player Garbutt is. I went to scout him last season at Walsall vs Oxford!

Cameron Brannagan ran the show in this match! He is an excellent player but Garbutt scored and was very good too.

Edited by Villan4Life

3 hours ago, Genie said:

This guy must be on the brink of a mega move to one of the European elite sides.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50829306

And dortmund will let him go thanks to his attitude... He turns up late, bit of Billy bollocks and doesn't train very well, before the scoring run he was being dragged off in the 1st half vs bayern for playing shit

He's got man utd written all over him

• Like 2

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

And dortmund will let him go thanks to his attitude... He turns up late, bit of Billy bollocks and doesn't train very well, before the scoring run he was being dragged off in the 1st half vs bayern for playing shit

He's got man utd written all over him

Really? From everything I've seen of him the kid's a pure prodigy.

I honestly had him above Grealish in the England midfield. Guess not!?

Southgate will have him over Jack all day

About a month a go there were press reports here to the tune of everyone has a price, not sure if it was some man management ploy to get him firing again but they did some moaning about him

If a PL team made an offer over £60m I think dortmund would take it 

Edited by villa4europe

4 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

He's a good player Garbutt is. I went to scout him last season at Walsall vs Oxford!

Cameron Brannagan ran the show in this match! He is an excellent player but Garbutt scored and was very good too.

I don't really understand why he's playing in League One. He looked alright at better levels than that before.

Â