January 2020 transfers

villa4europe

Spurs about to tie up a deal for Steven Bergwijn from PSV for about £30m

Good player and only 22. Not the striker they need but another attacking option. He's super fast, good with the ball and versatile.

Guessing Willian Jose will be the striker.

Augustin signed for leeds on loan with an option to buy, not sure if that's an obligation to buy based on promotion but still on paper that's a really good signing, I haven't watched that much of him but that's a signing that if we made it I wouldn't moan 

Eriksen in at Inter.  €20m which is a steal for the Italians.  Loving that photo too, he always struck me as a scruffy git when he was in England. Five minutes in Milan and he's stylin' 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aye, I feel Spurs dropped a bollock in how they handled this.  Levy is still dining out on getting a huge fee for Gareth Bale and the amount of times he's weakened the playing squad at Spurs probably outweighs any good he's done by getting a few good fees. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Barbosa signed full time for Flamengo

They are splashing the cash big time aren't they? By Brazilian standards at least. 

Edited by The_Rev

3 hours ago, The_Rev said:

They are splashing the cash big time aren't they? By Brazilian standards at least. 

Sold reinier to Madrid for £35m

Bought Barbosa, gerson from roma and then picked up old heads rafinha and Felipe Luis 

Madrid picking up their 3rd Brazilian wonder kid in 2 years

I'm officially sick of hearing about Bruno Fernandes, I know in every window the sports media have a hard-on for one possible transfer and Fernandes seems to be that this year but can they please give it a break. Acting like he'll solve all of United problem. 🙄 

Sorry, at to rant a little. 

6 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I'm officially sick of hearing about Bruno Fernandes, I know in every window the sports media have a hard-on for one possible transfer and Fernandes seems to be that this year but can they please give it a break. Acting like he'll solve all of United problem. 🙄 

Sorry, at to rant a little. 

One of the clauses is he will win the Ballon Dor 😂😂

Â