January 2020 transfers

villa4europe

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Thanks to dembele being ruled out for the season barca are back in the game! 

Hope they sign stiker: Jorge Molina Vidal who's 37 from Getafe CF :D

That would be funny! he's having an okish season too!!!

Edited by Villan4Life

Barca are a joke with this...for a start Dembele is a wide player so if they have to sign emergency player it should strictly be that position rather than another striker.

They've been playing Messi as a false 9 for years but now they've (or he) has decided he no longer wants to do that shift week in week out. They also have an 80m pound player who was Atletico Madrid's central striker for five years but apparently he dosen't fit their ethos upfront!

Oh and they also have wonderkid Fati who is young of course but played loads this season. Perez was also playing at start of the season but they decided to loan him out to Roma in the January window.

Isn't Suarez also supposed to be back in April? Basically La Liga should tell me to get stuffed or tell them to just sign Kevin Prince Boateng again.

Edited by VillaChris

One of my IFK Göteborg favorites Sam Larsson has signed for Rafa Benitez and Dalian FC in the Chinese league.

37 goals and 42 assist from midfield in 158 league games is not bad but he never quite had that development at Feyenoord that I hoped he would, partly due to injuries. But mostly because I feel he has some of the same personality issues as his lookalike Torbjörn Nilsson had. He'a just a bit too nice.

Anyway 3 year contract and £4m transfer fee, good luck. Don't get Corona and all that. Still only 26.

Another Swede Marcus Danielsson, the best CB playing in the domestic league and likely to get into the Sweden side for the Euro's this summer has moved to China.

£4.5m in fee to his club Djurgården.

• 2 months later...
Â