January 2020 transfers

villa4europe

56 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Poor move for him now, better off stay where he is to develop. Juventus midfield is not easy to crack

Rabiot and Ramsey have been been bench warming for most of the season. As we saw at Chelsea and Napoli  Sarri isn't a manager who rotates a huge amount either.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Rabiot and Ramsey have been been bench warming for most of the season. As we saw at Chelsea and Napoli  Sarri isn't a manager who rotates a huge amount either.

Different positions thou, he'll be competing with Ronaldo, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Federico Bernardeschi and Higuain so should easily get a starting spot :D 

If it's true I'd imagine he might remain at Parma for the season and move in the summer.

Even at £35m he'd be one for the future since he's only 19 and playing his first senior season.

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Weigl to benfica from dortmund for £20m

The papers will now try their hardest to sell benficas other midfielders to man utd 

What a career downturn, he was supposed be a mainsty of national team

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

Still not 100% confirmed if he is to remain at Parma for the rest of the season or move to Juve straight away.

Meteoric rise. We probably could have signed him if we'd really pushed this summer. I think they'd have sold him for £10-15m.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Meteoric rise. We probably could have signed him if we'd really pushed this summer. I think they'd have sold him for £10-15m.

Pretty amazing, was playing for the Atalanta Primavera side last season and wasn't deemed good enough to take a place in their A-side this season by Gasperini.

Hopefully this move isn't too early in his career.

39 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

These are the sorts of signings I'm expecting from Suso rather than a lot of the expensive shite he has presided over.

• Like 1

Mattia Perin (Juventus)  Valon Behrami (Sion) and Mattia Destro (Bologna) all signing for Genoa for the remainder of the season.

All have previously been at the club.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

After how amazing Ravel Morrison has performed. Sheffield United have gone to option 2 and signed Jack Rodwell until end of season

They've earnt the right to make stupid signings like that.

19 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Brentford have signed Halil Dervişoğlu from Sparta Rotterdam.

Signed in August.

Great signing for £1m or something stupid like that.

When they eventually get promotion, they'll be a comfortable PL side for years. At least until other clubs sort out their recruitment and match up with Brentford's model of having more than a few people saying "he looks good".

On 02/01/2020 at 18:40, sne said:

Mattia Perin (Juventus)  Valon Behrami (Sion) and Mattia Destro (Bologna) all signing for Genoa for the remainder of the season.

All have previously been at the club.

Behrami has been around for donkeys years. I remember his season at West Ham, 11 years ago now!

Completely forgot he was at Watford for two seasons aswell.

Edited by VillaChris

Â