Match Thread: LC5 Villa v Liverpool

limpid

Just now, It's Your Round said:

I know we’re only playing Liverpool’s kids, but Kodjia’s shown more pace and movement than Wes has lately. Has to start against Southampton. 

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't rate him a lot, but he's a proper striker. He has movement and instinct to get into the box. Wesley does not. 

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

Sky scouse wankfest only talking about how shit Villa were - to be 4-0 up. What our club needs is a major tragedy with resultant decades of court cases...

No I reckon we should go on a violent rampage first. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I know we’re only playing Liverpool’s kids, but Kodjia’s shown more pace and movement than Wes has lately. Has to start against Southampton. 

True.

Although to be fair, even if Wesley had scored those goals they would have been "tap ins against kids"... lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't rate him a lot, but he's a proper striker. He has movement and instinct to get into the box. Wesley does not. 

Exactly. Wesley never even get's into the box and he dares to call himself a striker.

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

Sky scouse wankfest only talking about how shit Villa were - to be 4-0 up. What our club needs is a major tragedy with resultant decades of court cases...

Erm, if you think Hillsborough is the only reason Liverpool have the kind of status they do? Really? Not the European Cup wins? Or the other trophies? Or Shankly? 

Like them or loathe them, you can't seriously be saying that. 

• Confused 1