The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

47 minutes ago, snowychap said:

That'll be the terrorist incident that all parties agreed not to make a political event , that Johnson was doing just that on TV a short time ago

BBC in spineless Representatives for Wellingborough shocker

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Just watched the full Jeremy Corbyn interview with Andrew Neil and I would recommend it for anyone that hasn't had a chance to see it.

Arguably supports why many people don't want Corbyn as PM.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000bqpt/the-andrew-neil-interviews-election-2019-jeremy-corbyn

Arguably supports why many people do. 

• Like 1

Nice opportunity for Bozza to call for stronger sentences and more prisons and more police which can only happen once we’ve got Brexit done.

I’m really quite sad about the BBC, we appear to have lost it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

Actually my prefered option is another completely hung parliament where whoever is the largest party can't do anything and that continues ad infinitum until this country comes to its senses

100% agree with that and in fairness the only alternative to a Johnson led Tory majority is what you have described as Labour are getting nowhere near a majority.

I think we discussed last week the best outcome is a hung parliament then a short term government of national unity to force through another referendum. Following that another election where I would hope having not won a majority in 2 elections Corbyn woud have been replaced.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Just watched the full Jeremy Corbyn interview with Andrew Neil and I would recommend it for anyone that hasn't had a chance to see it.

Arguably supports why many people don't want Corbyn as PM.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000bqpt/the-andrew-neil-interviews-election-2019-jeremy-corbyn

It was a pathetic display from a glorified activist who is horrific when he has to venture off his own script. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, bickster said:

Actually my prefered option is another completely hung parliament where whoever is the largest party can't do anything and that continues ad infinitum until this country comes to its senses

Amen Brother. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1