The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

2 minutes ago, peterms said:

Nick Ferrari (what a name btw, sounds like an incitement to crime against the rich) has cleared it up.

It was all completely innocuous.

So he's saying Boris is his producer? If Carlsberg did shit excuses... Vol2

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

So he's saying Boris is his producer? If Carlsberg did shit excuses... Vol2

He is simply pointing out that he, NF, made this gesture to his producer, and his guest Mr Johnson, either from confusion at being confronted by the gesture or else in an attempt to share a silent joke about the incident, merely mimicked it while speaking about something entirely different, as one does.  It's the kind of thing that happens all the time in studios.  The man in the street wouldn't understand.

The alternative suggestion, that Mr J didn't like the line of questioning and urgently indicated to his friend NF that he should change the subject, is too ridiculous to entertain.

The reason that NF did change the subject straight away was only because he was going to do so anyway.

I really wish people would grow up and not be taken in by these stupid conspiracy theories.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Here we go, another debate. I have to admit, I love elections. I find the the public debate (public opinion) and the campaigns really interesting. 

Haven't watched a single one yet, I'm not intending to start

3 minutes ago, peterms said:

He is simply pointing out that he, NF, made this gesture to his producer, and his guest Mr Johnson, either from confusion at being confronted by the gesture or else in an attempt to share a silent joke about the incident, merely mimicked it while speaking about something entirely different, as one does.  It's the kind of thing that happens all the time in studios.  The man in the street wouldn't understand.

The alternative suggestion, that Mr J didn't like the line of questioning and urgently indicated to his friend NF that he should change the subject, is too ridiculous to entertain.

The reason that NF did change the subject straight away was only because he was going to do so anyway.

I really wish people would grow up and not be taken in by these stupid conspiracy theories.

And there was me thinking he was satirically making a gesture about cutting his own throat because he'd realised what a word removed he is

21 minutes ago, bickster said:

And there was me thinking he was satirically making a gesture about cutting his own throat because he'd realised what a word removed he is

There was a really interesting article, think I quoted it a few weeks back, about how he does realise what an arse he is, how he destroys what he appears to value, and still can't help himself.

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

Can't win? It's pretty simple: we'll no longer allow live animals to be hung upside down and have their throats slashed then bled to death. Doesn't seem all that unreasonable to me.

If hunting a few 100 foxes with dogs is morally offensive (which it is) I don't know how anyone justifies halal slaughter. 

I don't want to spoil this for you, but halal meat preparation isn't going to become illegal.

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't want to spoil this for you, but halal meat preparation isn't going to become illegal.

Of course it's not. Ethics are performance art in the UK. 

• Like 1

Ah yes, the english problem of it being a religious thing.

In Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales, halal slaughtered meat is stunned first.

It’s nice that we care how the burger became a burger.

Currently, kosher food isn’t pre stunned. But morals are flexible depending on your friends.

• Haha 1

Almost all commercially farmed meat in the UK is hung upside down and bled to death with a throat cut. The only difference with halal is they don't stun them first. Which I don't agree with, but ultimately the animals are getting bled to death either way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I don't disagree with him. I couldn't give a toss what a bunch of religious nutters think.

I don’t disagree with him either but it is hardly just a bunch of religious nutters that would be outraged if halal meat was banned in this country.  You’re talking around 5% of the population! 

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I haven’t looked into this but I assume that non halal meat is tickled to death right?

It's knocked out (depending on the animal, in different ways - cows get the bolt gun, pigs get an electric shock, chickens get put in a cone thing that holds them upside down and get shocked, etc etc) and then the jugular is cut and they bleed out.

• Like 1