The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

5 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Well yes, hence why I said 'a bit' of a track record and it was far from perfect but he had enough to at least spin last night.  Of all the debates to miss it seemed the softest and the one where he had little to lose.  

His core voters are on the whole climate emergency sceptical

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I guess not strictly election related but shows what Tories really think of most of the UK really doesn't it

It's all a massive bunch of bullshit.

His dad's as much a tw@t as he is.

His whole going on Celebrity Jungle thing and then coming out saying he was actually a 'remainer' but that they all still get along because that's what families do - I think it's all total manufactured crap to paint Boris in a better light.

I'll bet Stanley is as fervent a 'leaver' as Farage and I'll bet he had to work so, so hard to come across as anything but that in the Jungle.

I'm just losing the will on this entirely now, it just feels like you're swimming against an inevitable and unstoppable tide of shit.

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 3

Its really painful.

Can't remember where I saw the clip yesterday but Boris was being asked if he'd ever lied as a politician. It reminded me of being told off by my mum, she knows I've done it but asks me anyway. That's exactly how it was.

Boris, we know for a fact you've lied over and over again, this is just an exercise to see if you have a shred of credibility and will own up to any of them now.

He said no by the way.

Maybe that weird Facebook shit isn't political. I got another 'video watch party' supposedly for an aviation interest group, and it linked to a Jurgen Klopp interview. Almost as annoying, mind. 

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Maybe that weird Facebook shit isn't political. I got another 'video watch party' supposedly for an aviation interest group, and it linked to a Jurgen Klopp interview. Almost as annoying, mind. 

Even though I haven't really looked at FB for most of the year, I keep getting "Augustus Pablo is hosting a watch party." Clever as he died in 1999

42 minutes ago, Genie said:

Its really painful.

Can't remember where I saw the clip yesterday but Boris was being asked if he'd ever lied as a politician. It reminded me of being told off by my mum, she knows I've done it but asks me anyway. That's exactly how it was.

Boris, we know for a fact you've lied over and over again, this is just an exercise to see if you have a shred of credibility and will own up to any of them now.

He said no by the way.

At least he's consistent in his lying, give him credit for that.  Imagine the tortuous mental gymnastics we'd be performing to comprehend his answer if he said he did lie.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Its really painful.

He said no by the way.

Here's one lie anyway.

We all knew it but he lied about never lying as a politician.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Wow. He really really really really really doesn't want to talk about social care, does he. I wonder why. 

Nick Ferrari (what a name btw, sounds like an incitement to crime against the rich) has cleared it up.

It was all completely innocuous.