Happy Christmas or something (2019)

lapal_fan

5 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

Asda Minworth this morning 

And the absolute pricks had no chocolate squirty cream. 

I can only imagine the absolute carnage. 

I visited the Mere Green Sainsburys first thing on Sunday and by the time I left I was hoping that the US Air Force would mistakenly obliterate it in a 'friendly fire' incident. 

26 minutes ago, Xela said:

I can only imagine the absolute carnage. 

I visited the Mere Green Sainsburys first thing on Sunday and by the time I left I was hoping that the US Air Force would mistakenly obliterate it in a 'friendly fire' incident. 

I expected it to be busy, but kinda hoped that getting there before 9:00am following a weekend - it would be ok. 

It wasn’t. 

I remember one year January had arrived as usual, the lights had been turned off, the decorations taken down and everything felt back to normal and mundane. Then it snowed heavily, snow piled upon snow, all around was completely white and I thought to myself 'Christmas might be over, but this is nature's winter wonderland'.

• Like 1

The morning of Christmas Eve. So far, my lad has wet the bed and came and told us at six o’clock. First wash on. One of the cats were then sick in the hallway after breakfast. Cleaning done.

My two children are now watching Christmas films and eating malteasers, but i have peace for now! They are like two bottles of pop ready to explode waiting for Santa to arrive later.

Probably be up at 3 or 4 o’clock in the morning, but I love this priceless time with them all.   Merry Christmas VT.

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 4

Last present that is here wrapped, my grandsons Christmas pyjamas. 2 presents still in transit. 

Later it's one traditional pint with a mate and the exchange of gifts, one of the things in transit is for him so cutting it fine. 

Tonight it's takeaway. 

2 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I've stuck rigidly to my diet. It's around 30kg and counting now I've lost. 

But tomorrow, oh tomorrow, I'm cramming everything down my face. Mince pies for breakfast, and quality street during the mid-morning wank.

Cheese boards might make an appearance before lunch. All washed down with gin, prosecco and brandy.

giphy.gif

Should have been roses!😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I've stuck rigidly to my diet. It's around 30kg and counting now I've lost. 

But tomorrow, oh tomorrow, I'm cramming everything down my face. Mince pies for breakfast, and quality street during the mid-morning wank.

Cheese boards might make an appearance before lunch. All washed down with gin, prosecco and brandy.

black game show GIF by Cheezburger

• Like 1

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

My mom's just had to go out too, boxing day cheese has gone already 

My missus yesterday. "Don't buy too much cheese, we never eat it all"

My missus today "Get more cheese, we ate the Red Leicester and the Black Bomber last night after you went to bed" (2/3rds of the cheese)

• Like 3

On 22/12/2019 at 10:49, bickster said:

@Seat68 is going to love this...

179f4ttrwz541.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

On 22/12/2019 at 10:55, Seat68 said:

December is a hard month for me, what with people insisting Die Hard being a Christmas film and the New Year Honours list. 

• Like 2

Â