Cameron Archer

Zatman

He's a beast around the penalty area.

Two footed, composed, clinical.

His all round game isn't great, he's given the ball away with very loose passes a fair bit this half. 

But boy does he know where the net is.

If he stays around next season I back Emery to work some magic on him and he'll hit double figures in the prem, even with limited game time.

4 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

He's a beast around the penalty area.

Two footed, composed, clinical.

His all round game isn't great, he's given the ball away with very loose passes a fair bit this half. 

But boy does he know where the net is.

If he stays around next season I back Emery to work some magic on him and he'll hit double figures in the prem, even with limited game time.

Get this ball in the third at any level and he's bagging goals.

2 good goals, first one great finish, chose the difficult option as could have just rolled it on the left as there was half the goal to put it.

2nd on his left foot again into the corner from an angle.

I missed the first 12 minutes so didn't see his contribution to Ramsey goal but he still looks like he needs to play in a front 2 so he doesn't have 2 or 3 players crowding him all the time.

His speed and movement and finishing is a bit Michael Owen like. 

He will either be emery ready or we will sell for at least 15 million with sell on clause, not bad bearing in mind he was not great when he went out on loan non league. Just shows different players develop at different speeds.

Â