Cameron Archer

Zatman

7 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Birmingham Mail have him predicted to start vs. Fulham. 

What if he scores a hattrick and keeps Gerrard in his job 👀

I’d really rather that than get dragged into a relegation fight. I suspect unless we have a massive upturn in form SG is a dead man walking anyway.

4 hours ago, duke313 said:

Birmingham Mail have him predicted to start vs. Fulham. 

What if he scores a hattrick and keeps Gerrard in his job 👀

Do you think if this happens and he scores...does Gerrard get any credit when he got no mins before his injury?

Just like we played with some width and looked better against Chelsea...as fans have been saying for about 11 months. Should Gerrard get credit if he finally does it?

I don't :)

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Do you think if this happens and he scores...does Gerrard get any credit when he got no mins before his injury?

Just like we played with some width and looked better against Chelsea...as fans have been saying for about 11 months. Should Gerrard get credit if he finally does it?

I don't :)

Unfortunately the powers that be at the club might. 

Where was it confirmed his niggle was groin related? Maybe they'll try and get him to the world cup break before surgery if its not too bad? 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, turvontour said:

I didn't see the benefit of this season in the championship for him but now I feel he should just be playing, so maybe a loan to a top half championship side in Jan would be best.

I wonder what Unais take on him will be.

I'd say Emery will get a good look at him and decide what to do in Jan. Issue is if Emery plays 2 up top in a 4 4 2 he should get chances and really can't be loaned out without a replacement coming in

yeah i dont think that keeping him here was / is a bad idea, we played a bit of 2 up top so we needed an option off the bench, we also often played it badly...the problem was that the genius in charge usually brought on bailey or buendia in place of one of the underperforming strikers rather than give him a chance

if we keep him again then id expect someone who knows what they're doing will use him properly

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Was he injured or just left out altogether?

Don't remember if he wa even on the bench?

He wasnt on the bench. And Unai knows a thing or two about how good you need to be at 19 or 20 . Wierd isnt it. Under Gerrard i was desperate for him to start games. Under Emery i will totally trust his judgement. Thats what trusting your manager means

• Like 1

Â