Cameron Archer

Zatman

By all accounts he been playing very well for them beside the goals. I watched one of their games recently and he played on the left wing didn't score but played very well creating a lot of chances, and you could tell how much the other Preston players rate him as more often than not he's the first player they look for when attacking.

7 hours ago, slowandlow said:

Doesnt really matter who he supports/supported does it?

Could be nose for all I care providing his doing the business/putting the effort in 

No, of course it doesn't matter.

My point was it would be extra sweet if he supported a rival team as so many would be fuming when he made it with us. Turns out I was mistaken though. 

I mean, can you imagine the tears we would have had from over the road if Bellingham moved academies at a young age and broke through at Villa?

6 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

He is a bit like Michael Owen, in that he can do F-all for most of the game but always seems to pop up with a goal. 

I guess in the sense that he can do that, but I feel that does his all round game a bit of a disservice.

Like useless said he has brought them much more than goals. There are times Preston press incredibly well and he's a key part of that. It's his strength and hold up play that have really surprised me though.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

He is a bit like Michael Owen, in that he can do F-all for most of the game but always seems to pop up with a goal. 

Once did a EA sports FIFA launch event day out thing with John Barnes and Ian rush, they put the owen hattrick vs Newcastle up on a big screen and said he spent something like 11 seconds on the ball that game

Madness but I didn't actually doubt it that much, everything was movement and the 1 or 2 touches and a shot or a goal

20 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Michael Owen, Ballon D'Or winner, used to do f-all most of the game?

• Haha 1

He's exceeding all my expectations.

The reports I've read, he's a real all-rounder who can do it all, which I didn't think he would/could. Had him down as a pure goalscorer.

He's playing and scoring, PNE looks like a great place for him next year.

The step up is massive, Tammy had a rotten year at Swansea before dropping back down with us. There's no rush.

• Like 1

so clinical it is untrue for a lad his age. Good in the air for his size, and genuinely impossible to tell which his stronger foot is.  So far he has played 750 minutes in the Championship and scored 5 goals with an average of 2.6 shots per game. Mental. 

Â