Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Out shopping, rising rapids!  What next!!

Players are being spoilt! 

No, there was some bad weather, players are just trying to get back to the pitch 

Wesley's announcement was 3 weeks after talk the deal was fully done. Work permits take time.

I think Douglas's will take just as long, if not longer.. if people are expecting an announcement today, or any point this week, I think they may be disappointed. Happy to be proved wrong though.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Out shopping, rising rapids!  What next!!

Players are being spoilt! 

It's OK, you will be relieved to know that after the boating they were all strapped to rocks and given 20 lashes each with a cat o' nine tails just to ensure they are not going soft.

They are forced to carry out the punishment on each other so hopefully that should wipe out any of that detestable so called "team spirit" they might have been developing as well.   

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's OK, you will be relieved to know that after the boating they were all strapped to rocks and given 20 lashes each with a cat o' nine tails just to ensure they are not going soft.

They are forced to carry out the punishment on each other so hopefully that should wipe out any of that detestable so called "team spirit" they might have been developing as well.   

I’m glad to hear it!!

2 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Jesus was not a comedian. Most of the new testament was totally devoid of lolz.

You've obviously never seen the Arkwright Nails advert then.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Qwpzxjor1 said:

Wesley's announcement was 3 weeks after talk the deal was fully done. Work permits take time.

I think Douglas's will take just as long, if not longer.. if people are expecting an announcement today, or any point this week, I think they may be disappointed. Happy to be proved wrong though.

The club did confirm there was a deal weeks before it wad official though

28 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Image result for its why im here meme

What, by licking my face, dribbling on the carpet, shagging my leg and making me pick up your excrement.  You've just made a bad day utter hell on earth, thanks a bunch.

Apparently purchased for 10million by City with the intention of being an understudy to Fernandinho.

Sent him out on loan to Girona (who are 45% owned by City and 55% Pep's brother according to a City blogger) then the following season Pep wanted him in the squad at City.

On the final day of the transfer window the FA decided against his working permit, forcing City to loan him back to Girona again.

Same blogger mentioned earlier says he's an obvious talent but was understandably inconsistent due to his changing role from a box-to-box to a deep-lying playmaker and age.

Could be on to a gem here. Wanted as an understudy directly behind Fernandinho (who will occupy the starting role for another year or so).

Girona being owned by both City and Guardiola's brother will have given City a lot of insight into his game and character.

And if he's good enough to replace Fernandinho in a year or two at most..

Edited by A'Villan

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Watch the last 20 seconds of this, if you don't have time to watch in full.

Deliciously comfortable on the ball, strong as an ox, pings it like Sevvy and has a shot on him. Clearly, not just a DM. This kid could be our fulcrum.

Edited by Lerner's Driver
  • Like 1

Â