Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve watched that pass about 15 times, it’s a real thing of pure footballing beauty. What a player our Dougie is. 

De Bruyne will be watching that tonight thinking I wish I could do that. 

• Like 1

This may sound stupid, but on camera I always wonder why the defenders just don't stick a leg out to block the pass. Seems close on the camera angle, guess maybe it isn't, see a lot of clinical pass and I hit think stick a leg out lol

Edited by supermon

1 minute ago, supermon said:

This may sound stupid, but on camera I always wonder why the defenders just don't stick a leg out to block the pass. Seems close on the camera angle, guess maybe it isn't, see a lot of clinical pass and I hit think stick a leg out lol

Balance. Caught in the wrong position. He would topple over if he tried to get to it 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, supermon said:

If you miss you just allowed the 2nd best striker in the PL a 1v1 with your keeper. 

• Thanks 1

Ok - Dougie's assist for Ollie's goal was absolutely superb.  But the ball through for Ollie that ended up with McGinn scoring was sensational too.  I guess it no longer counts as an assist - which is a shame because they would easily double up as the best double assist of all time.

But the actual assist - wow, just wow.  I mean spotting the run was one thing but getting the ball to bend around the defender, allowing Ollie to run straight onto it and not have to worry about controlling the ball AND giving the keeper absolutely no chance to try and rush out and sweep up the danger....  Orgasmic.

• Like 3

Â