Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

According to Calciomercato, Milan like Luiz, but they are looking for players with ‘more quality’ to add to their squad.

" Milan aims to insert a new midfielder in the squad. In recent days, the Brazilian national team of Aston Villa Douglas Luiz has been proposed. A profile that pleases but that is not considered a priority: the idea would be to find a player with more quality and ability to transform the action from defensive to offensive. "

Translated.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

" Milan aims to insert a new midfielder in the squad. In recent days, the Brazilian national team of Aston Villa Douglas Luiz has been proposed. A profile that pleases but that is not considered a priority: the idea would be to find a player with more quality and ability to transform the action from defensive to offensive. "

Translated.

If I were to rate the reliability of football reporting in Italy on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the least trustworthy and 10 being the most trustworthy, I'd give it a -50.

Here come 6 months where he doesn't sign a deal, Gerrard plays him each week, VT goes into overdrive about how stupid that is, we do well in the league, and Dougie signs in January.

I can't f****** wait.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Arsenal might now be suddenly interested with Douglas Luiz.

Can definitely see this turning into something. Means we should get at least £25m which is good.

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Speculation to a legal matter that shouldnt be talked about... 

Yeah but... I don't think Doug has the stature to party with the big boys.

They'd want someone more physically imposing IMO?

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah but... I don't think Doug has the stature to party with the big boys.

They'd want someone more physically imposing IMO?

He'd be the best player they have for that DM role if he signed for them.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Luiz not good enough for some Villa fans yet could be good enough for Arsenal.

Same as Watkins 

We can sell a player whos not good enough for villa to a better team and then replace him with a better player for less money

VTonomics 

Â