Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

If luiz is off to ac milan as seems to be doing the rounds as both clubs are in talks you would iamgone fee would be close to 20m whoch isnt bad with one year left on his deal.

Any ac players worth looking at as a potential swap?

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If luiz is off to ac milan as seems to be doing the rounds as both clubs are in talks you would iamgone fee would be close to 20m whoch isnt bad with one year left on his deal.

Any ac players worth looking at as a potential swap?

Tonali. But, sadly, we’ve got no chance.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

As all this "doing the rounds" has come from a 'goal' clickbate article i wouldn't be too sure hes off!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He ain’t going Milan. It’s same bullshit article doing the clickbait rounds.

He's going somewhere if he doesn't sign up.

We can't get £0 instead of anything over £10m.

I think it'll end up being ~£18m with as many add-ons as we can get.

Wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle try to buy him, but the price for them should be £30m up front.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

He's going somewhere if he doesn't sign up.

We can't get £0 instead of anything over £10m.

I think it'll end up being ~£18m with as many add-ons as we can get.

Wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle try to buy him, but the price for them should be £30m up front.

Still think contract will be announced before season starts. Maybe they waiting for new kit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Still think contract will be announced before season starts. Maybe they waiting for new kit.

Would be a good thing IMO.

Doubt we'll be able to get a better player for the money we're going to end up selling him for.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Nigel said:

All the ones I read cite the goal article 

There is no way we are keeping him of he rwfuses to signa  new contract. Its the right decision to cash in and naturally there will be interest in him

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

There is no way we are keeping him of he rwfuses to signa  new contract. Its the right decision to cash in and naturally there will be interest in him

I'm not disagreeing, just saying that this latest series of articles are based on nothing substantial 

9 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I'm not disagreeing, just saying that this latest series of articles are based on nothing substantial 

Yeah, the quicker this is resolved the better. Im supirsed luiz hasnt signed up though with carlos and coutinho coming. Also wes is back he has his own band of brazilians at the club. Furthermore he is in a relationship with one of the female villa players here. Just dont get why he hasnt signed. Even a 2-3 year extension 

On 28/06/2022 at 08:54, Vive_La_Villa said:

Brazil capped Wesley so stranger things have happened. I haven’t seen him play so I’ll take your word for it but he was awful when he played for us. Obviously many other reasons for that but I just can’t believe how off the pace he was fitness wise.

He wasn't awful for us. He was in an awful situation/team, but you could tell he had a lot of ability.

Â