Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There six players in the England squad capable of playing CB - for me, Konsa is better than all but one of them.

There’s no way big nose was going to pick more than one Villa player.

The midfield options are even more depressing. Bland/rubbish cloggers who wouldn’t get anywhere near any other top international team.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

So the big nosed prick sat at VP, watched us dismantle Brighton - who had Dunk playing - then proceeds to call Dunk up, over a player in Ezri who has been in superb form for months and in the same game, barring 1 goal, didn't give Brighton a sniff.

It really is pathetic.

Think Dunk deserves his call up to the squad, not quite sure Stones deserves his, has he even kicked a ball this season? Of course neither does Maguire deserve a call up. Southgate picking his mates as usual

26 minutes ago, supermon said:

Think Dunk deserves his call up to the squad, not quite sure Stones deserves his, has he even kicked a ball this season? Of course neither does Maguire deserve a call up. Southgate picking his mates as usual

Stones has proven record. Maguire I agree.

27 minutes ago, supermon said:

Stones is our best centre back though. May have been good to leave him out to let him have a rest given he's been injured, but based on quality he's the best centre back in the squad. It's Maguire stinking that squad out, and I don't see the point having a soon to be 32 year in Dunk in there when Ezri is 6 years younger and simply a better defender.

I wonder how long it will be before he starts considering a switch to Portugal. If they genuinely want him he should absolutely no question go for it, just as good a chance of winning a major tournament as England. Cash's switch went very well for him given he got to play at a World Cup.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

So the big nosed prick sat at VP, watched us dismantle Brighton - who had Dunk playing - then proceeds to call Dunk up, over a player in Ezri who has been in superb form for months and in the same game, barring 1 goal, didn't give Brighton a sniff.

It really is pathetic.

If it wasn't so serious, it would be funny.

• Like 1

Â