Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

37 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Hopefully Bournemouth get thrashed today so their GD will be worse than ours.

They'll lose but Liverpool are without Alisson and Robertson today and have lost a bit of that aura losing a couple.

Bet you thought Watford could get thrashed as well.

The way the league is set up we simply can't even look at other results anymore. We just NEED to win and fast.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Bet you thought Watford could get thrashed as well.

The way the league is set up we simply can't even look at other results anymore. We just NEED to win and fast.

Well Liverpool last dropped a point at Anfield in January 2019 in the league so here's hoping.

It's still important other teams struggle to win in the run in. I doubt we can reach 38-39 points this season but say Bournemouth and Brighton only finish on 34 points this season we should be still well capable of that.

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

lol Liverpool. I swear so many teams are going in and out of form at the worst times for us this season. 

You can be sure they'll have found form again, when they finally play us. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, vreitti said:

You can be sure they'll have found form again, when they finally play us. 

I've said for a few weeks now it'll line up where it'll be us they need to beat to confirm the league.

We'll be bottom by then and be 4-0 down by HT. That'll be a treat.

They are a quality side and it's hard to compliment everything, but they really are good at being physical Liverpool. Every loose ball they are pushing the physical duels far into the foul area, but they do it consistently and often get away with it. 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Two things. 

Milner still class. 

Andrian is dog shit 

Hopefully they win the league and we stay up, they look to get rid and he looks for a last pay day and "homecoming" with us.

He will have nothing else to achieve.

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Hopefully they win the league and we stay up, they look to get rid and he looks for a last pay day and "homecoming" with us.

He will have nothing else to achieve.

I'd rather play Heaton, Nylandor Steer tbh 😄

Edited by KenjiOgiwara