Football Kits 2019-20

sne

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

😲, it looks like a women's football team kit. The original German version in white an black is nice.

Manly men are comfortable wearing pink

Edited by fightoffyour

On 27/05/2019 at 11:57, sne said:

Middlesbrough by Hummel with some old Denmark template from the early 90's

middlesbrough_2019_2020_hummel_home_kit_e.jpgmiddlesbrough_2019_2020_hummel_home_kit_c.jpg

Zeroh2o.

I swear every sporting brand takes a random weather element and adds a short word to make it sound cooler.

ClimaCool.

AirMax.

DriFit. 

I bet there are whole departments responsible for those names, and it can't be that difficult to make these up. Let's give it a go:

StormControl.

WindAir.

SunPro.

BreezeCool.

@NurembergVillan, what is up with these?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Both cracking kits. Awesome job Umbro. That away kit with the blue straps on the shoulders and in the neck/sleeve piping 😍. Very jealous.

I think the shirt looks like a training top imo

The away shirt is nice because it's basically the villa 80/1 away kit with a different colar

Edited by Jimzk5

Reckon the West Ham away is great, but the home is revolting. Be nice to see some proper claret and blue back in the top flight instead of these poor imitations.

• Like 2

Not a fan of the West Ham home kit, but as a lot of comments around it says it might have looked better if the swapped shorts to white.

The away kit is not bad, simple and clean.

10 hours ago, Hornso said:

The ability to be able to remove the sponsor hopefully becomes a standard across world football.

It seems a weird thing for a company spending a fortune to sponsor a PL team to allow.  Is it just for betting companies?

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It seems a weird thing for a company spending a fortune to sponsor a PL team to allow.  Is it just for betting companies?

The guy on the street isn't getting paid to advertise so in my opinion all shirts with sponsors should be free.

• Like 3

Shirts without sponsors just look weird now unfortunately, it's become synonymous with football. I have a couple of sponsorless Villa shirts (one just completely came off in the wash). At first I thought they were better for it, but it feels like it's missing something. Makes them look like training tops. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I have a couple of sponsorless Villa shirts (one just completely came off in the wash).

Be honest; you deviated from the inside-out, 30° max with no softener rule, didn't you?  Some men just want to watch the world burn.

• Haha 2

Â