Football Kits 2019-20

sne

13 hours ago, sne said:

Fiorentina away kits by Le Coq Sportif modeled by Vatos Locos?

Fiorentina 2019-20 Le Coq Sportif Away Kits #ACFFiorentina #footballshirt #LCSFamily

Interesting that they’ve had that combo at least the last 3 seasons. 

Home - Purple

Away - White

3rd - Red

GK - Green

16 hours ago, Hornso said:

Interesting that they’ve had that combo at least the last 3 seasons. 

Home - Purple

Away - White

3rd - Red

GK - Green

Believe they’ve been putting out four away kits the last few seasons to promote Calcio Storico. The white/red/blue/green color schemes represent the 4 historic districts of Florence. Personally I think it’s a nice nod to the city, although this year’s designs are about as bland as a football shirt can be.

• Like 2

usually le coq sportif do some really simple effective kits, Fiorentina and St Etienne have had some great ones recently

but that looks like they spent al their time and effort thinking of the 4 kit idea and not on the actual kit

On 25/06/2019 at 16:48, a m ole said:

Yeah, but what I mean is it’s all deal dependent. It’s not down to ‘Nike giving Inter a Spurs copy’, it’s what the club agree to.

I know what you mean but that would mean it applies to all kit deals, but really it's just Nike and Adidas putting out a single template and give it to everyone. You would think the bigger clubs would make a deal for bespoke kits, which is what they used to have but instead you have Barca wearing the same template as Brighton. 

Adidas takes this to another level where some of their lesser clients get "teamwear" templates. Cardiff had one unveiled recently, Leicester as well. They're just generic training kits with the club badge on it. It all just smacks of low effort, and they charge exorbitant prices on top of that too. Give me Luke/Kappa/Macron/Joma/Hummels etc any day.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

is there a betting company with a decent logo?

32Red

Or at least "decent" in terms of how it looks on a shirt. Just plain white letters.

Can’t copy the pic over but the Monaco Kappa kit just got leaked. 

Edit: not a fan of it. The GK tops are woeful too. Hoping ours is nicer. 

Edited by deeps

Â